The First Loser |S3:G4|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jan 6, 2019.

?

How many games have you participated in before?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2019.
None. 5 vote(s) 27.8%
One. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Two. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Three. 4 vote(s) 22.2%
More than three. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I wonder if you got so many votes just because you're well-known among veterans, or if someone tried to get you out. :p Or maybe people actually wanted you to win, but didn't count on another player getting so many votes... This is a game where even when you know the outcome, there are a lot of possible causes! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. A tie has occurred, y'all'll have to wait a bit while Equinox decides who becomes the first loser. ;) (more like until Equinox reads his pm. :p)
    Equinox_Boss and Gaming_Comander like this.
  3. i used random.org lol
    607 likes this.
  4. I'm sorryyy. :(

Round 2 results, round 3 grid

Winner: Rhycicles (3 votes).
    First Loser: TomvanWijnen (2 votes). Second and Third Loser CarFryer and SkeleTin007 also got 2 votes, but Equinox_Boss let the stars decide, and random.org determined that TomvanWijnen was the first loser out of these three.
  5. I hate random.org. >.< Last time I was out in the first round or so, right? And the first time I joined too... seems like this game doesn't like me. :D

Bye all, have fun. :p

EDIT: oh, and of course, congratulations to Qwerty for winning this. :)
    Equinox_Boss, Rhycicles and 607 like this.
  6. Round 3 results, round 4 grid

Winner: Smooshed_Potato (4 votes)
    First Loser: SkeleTin007 (3 votes)

There are two people that will be out if they miss next round's vote!
  7. Aww noooooooo! :eek: I was doing so well. :( I will win one day. ;)
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  8. Round 4 results, round 6 grid

Winner: AncientTower (4 votes)
    First Loser: CarFryer (3 votes)
    Disqualified: THE_OP_VILLAGER (3 consecutive missed votes)

The next round is now round 6 instead of round 5, so the special round numbers 9 and 12 will still be at the right time. :)
    Rhycicles and CarFryer like this.
  9. Gg everyone!
    I'll definitely try to compete in the next round :D
    607 likes this.
  10. lol and it's not like he hasn't been on the forums... >.<

Eek this messes with my logic and stuff, but I can fix it myself:

Results of round 4: no one can vote, THE_OP_VILLAGER is disqualified because he didn't vote thrice in a row. The previous votes will be carried onto the next round - round 5 - which is described in post #88 on this thread. :)

:D (couldn't resist :p)
    Rhycicles likes this.
  11. I'm sorry, I forgot to update the image in the OP since round 2. :$ Does anyone actually use it, if nobody pointed it out?...

Round 6 result, round 7 grid

Winner: Smooshed_Potato (5 votes)
    First Loser: Gaming_Commander (2 votes)
    Second Loser: Rhycicles (2 votes). CarFryer settled the tie.
  12. I was afraid of that...meh, it's okie. Good luck to all of you!
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  13. The results of this round can't be processed today. I forgot this morning (:oops:) and there is a tie so I can't do it now.
    Rhycicles and Gaming_Comander like this.
  14. There we go :p
    607 likes this.
  15. Round 7 results, round 8 grid

Winner: Rhycicles (4 votes)
    First Loser: Lomax70 (1 vote). The second and third losers AncientTower and TheFroon also got 1 vote. The tie was settled by Gaming_Comander.
    This is the last round in which both your row and column will be safe if you win!

Note: after my post yesterday (or shortly before), I accidentally reopened the form. Two people voted again after that, and one person voted who hadn't voted in time before. These three votes weren't counted (interestingly, if I had counted the last vote Lomax would have been the first loser without the tie).
  16. justjerbear, did you vote twice? If so, who would you like me to count your first or your second vote? You may also vote a third time, and I'll count that (do post about it here (that you voted again, not whom you voted for!), to prevent cheating).
  17. Now two people have multiple votes on their name... if this is your doing, please don't! It only delays the progression of the game. I'll send them a pm.
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  18. justjerbear replied. :D

Round 8 results, round 9 grid

Winner: justjerbear (7 votes)
    First Loser: Smooshed_Potato (2 votes)

For the first time in a while, everyone voted! Nice job!
    Jay2a, Rhycicles and SkeleTin007 like this.
  19. I now have the habit of forgetting. :rolleyes: I'd post it now, but I need a tie to be settled first, so it'll probably be tomorrow.
    Rhycicles likes this.
  20. Congrats. You're now a true host. :p
    607, Lukas3226, Jay2a and 1 other person like this.