The Eyeball Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Keliris, Oct 18, 2015.

?

What is the best eye color?

Blue 69 vote(s) 42.6%
Brown 32 vote(s) 19.8%
Hazel 19 vote(s) 11.7%
Green 29 vote(s) 17.9%
Other 13 vote(s) 8.0%
  1. You can see the train window, yes :p
    RestNPineapple likes this.
  2. I tried taking pictures of my eyes, but they keep coming out... tired. Maybe another time.
  3. This thread reminded me of this
  4. I like the way this thread is going...
    Here is my next picture, can't attach it from my phone but will edit it in later.
    edit- Not a massive picture at all... not all.
  5. Bumperoo. Yes I do wear contacts, but not colored contacts. I just have -4 vision and dont like glasses c:
  6. my boyfriends eye!
    his eyes usually look very dark brown, and in normal photos they appear to be really dark.. upon closer inspection they actually have light splotches of green mixed in which is beautiful. lol plus his eye lashes are on point! <3

7. I was told I look like grumpy cat because of my eyes yesterday...
  8. I happen to have taken two eye pictures a few years ago. Here's one:
  9. i got out my actual camera instead of my phone to get a little more detail :) hehehe, i need to successfully do this with my eye. lol i wish i had a flipped screen XD again, boyfriends eye and me hiding behind the lens :p

deathconn, FDNY21 and Keliris like this.
  10. and this little cutie ^_^

deathconn, FDNY21 and Keliris like this.
  11. AWWWW He is SOOO cute!!!
    RestNPineapple and batmegh like this.
  12. Suppose this deserves a bump.
  13. The threads are a bit depressing today... We need more eyes to brighten it up.(Bump)
  14. I was planning to take a picture when I wasn't tired anymore, but I have been tired since the creation of this thread, really ; - ;
    JustCallMe_Bunni and Keliris like this.
  15. I might later :p
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  16. I don't care I'm tired, taking a picture!
    But it isn't easy! Right angle, good focus, looking into the lens... I did it, though!

(it's not level, but I think it's close enough)
  17. Nice picture! It's hard to get a picture because the screen is on the other side, I had that problem as well :p I also had to wait for it to focus properly which took it a while because the camera was so close...
    607 likes this.