The Empire of the Future - My vision! (Updated: 7/13/18)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 7, 2014.

1. no they arent? some of them are, but theres been more work on empires and alot more work on minigames. also what does that have to do with the fact that alot of the parts of this 4 year old post have been done already or are planned differently now? the op is an old post the information in it is outdated. THUS old post is old
  2. I fully disagree. Aikar is keeping this post updated, it is even mentioned that it is extremely relevant at the top, and none of the things that aren't white have been implemented.
    There is no automated support for either of these three games, as far as I know. I don't know what 'FAIR politics' means, but I haven't seen any changes. There aren't other competitions with leaderboards. I haven't ever heard of tokens being awarded for someone winning an event.
  3. I am planning to update this post soon.

White items are still TODO, green is done, some are in progress in parallel.
    I'm going to try to break it up more so it can better represent more green of what parts of the vision is already done.

might do like yellow for in progress things
  4. yeah, cause old post is old!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. Every bit of info in the OP is still valid....
    PhoenixAffinity and 607 like this.
  6. yes, old things are still valid. you are still valid aikar!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. Post has been updated, some new sections added. color codes added.
  8. Awesome, Aikar! More is to come in the near future!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. This is exactly the kind of thing I would enjoy doing in EMC, I sure as hell hope this comes true.
    LordNutmeg_II likes this.
  10. Are challenge tokens going to be the same thing as regular tokens?
  11. i think he answered this already, but good question
  12. It is the same thing, that's just the longer name for them.
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.