The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just you, as far as I know :(
  2. Mobs that spawn naturally still have their nameplates.

3. I won't add them unless they apply, or I have ideas for their mob.
    Did you download the correct version? You might need to download a new minecraft.jar, or manually take out all of the custom render files except ICC's and Chickeneer's.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  4. ....and then go around re-adding the nametags with NBT
    oh wait, just me :rolleyes:
  5. I used Magic Launcher and downloaded it by putting it in there, and I downloaded version 6.0.
  6. Did you reset your minecraft.jar?
  7. My .jar isn't modified, I have the latest version of Forge, I don't have any other mods for now, andall other folders in my .minecraft are how they would be if I didn't modify the game.
  8. Here's an example:
    2013-07-01_14.53.29.png
    (Sorry for the double post)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. Are you sure that you restarted your minecraft.jar, making sure that the old version is not in there, and that you installed the latest version? The eggs that you have in your inventory aren't the same colors in the latest version.
  10. I'm sure I have a new .jar. Is there a newer version than 6.0?
  11. 6.0 isn't even released. 0.6.0 is the newest version. Open up your minecraft.jar and make sure there isn't Renderjay.class in there.
  12. I checked my .jar, there's no Renderjay.class in it.
  13. Question about your sig: on the "Communinty-Made Mod" part, what's the icon in the top left?
  14. I'm not sure what you're really doing with magiclauncher and such, so I can't help you, but it seems that you have 2 versions of my mod at once.

It's the letter A in the minecraft font.
  15. sorry, let me re-ask that :p what's an A doing there?
    607 likes this.
  16. Would an older version work on my current Minecraft?
    EDIT: I just checked, I, in fact, did have to versions. Sorry for all the trouble.
  17. Grammar stuff. The Empire Minecraft mod, a community-made mod, is cool. The Empire mod, community-made mod, is cool. Which one sounds correct?
    cddm95ace, PenguinDJ and ISMOOCH like this.
  18. Ohhhh.
  19. erm... I dont know what the purple emeralds are supposed to be. what are they, what are their stats such as durability and such.
  20. They are max gems. I will make a wiki on the mod soon.
    PenguinDJ, 607 and mba2012 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.