The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username: redfire23
    How long have you been playing on EMC? 238 days
    What are you well-known for? Donating money and items
    Aggressive or Passive? passive
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs? creepers
    Attack Strength (If Aggressive):N/A
    Breeding Item (If Passive) Diamond
    Drop Item? 1-10 Diamonds
    Health Count? 50
    Sound of Living? cow moo
    Sound of Hurt? irongolem hurt
    Sound of Death? Ghast death
    Mob egg colors(2)? Red and Blue
  2. I think she means things like magiclauncher and stuff, where you don't have to dive in your application data yourself, and you can easily choose mods you want to use each time when you start the launcher.
  3. I don't work with magiclauncher and sorts of things like that, but I'm sure it might work with it.
  4. It works flawlessly with Magic Launcher.
  5. Hello guys! is time for my item #1
    It has a crafting recipe.
    and a blue colored name
    a enchanted effect
    And it is called the star of oidia.

My next item is different.
    It has a red name.
    Is a sword (10 hearts per hit ,500 uses.)
    has a crafting recipe,
    And is called the sword of oidia.

I need to know how much i pay.
    blazeRod.png is the sword of oidia,
    and the star of oidia is the nether star.png

Attached Files:

6. Item - 200r
    Enchanted effect - 100r
    coloured name - 100r
    crafting recipe - 125r
    Tools - 250r
    Sword - 175r
    coloured name - 100r
    crafting recipe - 125r
    Total - 1175r
  7. Can we make throwable items?
  8. If I were to add an ore, gem, and armor&tool set, how much would it cost to break the limit of items? Or will I have to collab with friends to get it added?

First, I'd need to add the ore 4x as rare of diamond. It drops a gem. We would change texture and recipes for all existing items. I would supply textures for all items by the end of the week and more details . Armor files we may need you to texture.
  9. I'm fine with people adding maybe 1/2 of an item/block/tool set, but not over 5 or so items(sets count as 1 item). If there's more than that, I might have to charge 1 million rupees, or have it not allowed.
  10. Wait, sets count as one item? :confused:
  11. Just out of curiosity, in your original post, nothing was said about neutral mobs. Are applications to be a neutral mob not allowed? Please specify this, as I assume they are not allowed, but if they are, would want to apply as one. Thanks in advance! This is a great looking mod.
  12. I'm not really sure what a "neutral" mob is, but in the code, a mob is either classified as passive or aggressive. Passive means that they do no damage towards mobs and can be bred or tamed. Aggressive is a mob that does damage to certain entities and cannot be bred or tamed. Some people have requested that their mob should only attack the player if the player attacks them, and that falls in the aggressive category. You are allowed to have a "neutral" mob.
  13. You don't have to be hostile to anything i.e passive
  14. hey when i was added it didn't show me as a wolf... I was supposed to be a wolf????
  15. With the transition to forge, I can't fix custom model/rendering for mobs.
  16. Alright, that is what I meant by neutral, thanks! Should I just write in that request in the application?
  17. Yes
  18. i meant before forge it didn't do it
  19. And he meant now it's going to forge, it can fixed so it does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.