The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUSPENSE!!!
  2. Look at the prices on the original post
  3. I would like a bow (If that is possible :eek:) and an ore....
    Luna ore (Nothing to do with MLP whatsoever......i just like the name Luna....) Would be silver coal ore, and it would drop 1-2 Silver emeralds Named Luna Stones :3 It has the same spawn rate as diamond and occurs in exposed areas above ground; Like when you see exposed coal/iron above ground (If this isn't possible then at the same level as diamonds.) These Luna Stones would be used to craft the Luna Bow.

You craft the bow like a normal bow only instead of sticks you use Luna ore (as defined above) and instead of string you use gold ingots. It shoots normal arrows 'n' all that stuff as well. (Unless you can make special arrows.....that would be awesome :D )
    The bow does the same amount of damage as a Power V bow and it has the durability of a diamond sword.
    And while fully drawn the player could move unhindered as if they were not drawing the bow (If this is possible, I really am not sure ._.)
    It looks the same as the normal bow only the wood part is Silver/grey, and the string is gold instead of white.

When i see the price for these i may be willing to pay more to give the Luna Stones more applications......
    As in full set of armor, block and weapons......
    I have money :rolleyes:
  4. Sounds cool, except I am still testing with creating bows and it Is not yet listed on the main post.
  5. I noticed that, i wasn't sure if maybe you had just left it out or not :p
    Let me know when you feel comfortable making one and i would be more than happy to pay you for it :D
  6. Soo..
    My bill's 1,525r, right?
  7. Here is my re-application:
    Username: collect12
    How long have you been playing on EMC? 105 as of THIS day.
    What are you well-known for? Collecting things, being in the New Republic and LLO.
    Aggressive or Passive? Aggressive
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs? Mooshrooms,chickens, and wolves.
    Texture of mob: My skin(In attachment)
    Model: Player model
    Attack Strength: 2 hearts
    Breeding Item: N/A
    Drop Item? Chain mail helmet (Unused) 0-1 (Rare drop 2%), Gunpowder 0-1, 5 exp
    Health Count? 12 hearts
    Sound of Living? TNT Ignite sound
    Sound of Hurt? Glass block break sound
    Sound of Death? Enderman scream (The long one)

Attached Files:

8. Added some more features for your mobs/items. Nametags above players' mobs will be available for free in next update :D
  9. Update!
    v.5.0
    +Code
    +Keyboard
    +Name tag above all players
    + 2 player mobs
    • collect12
    • SkyDragonv8
    *Aikar attacks with code
    *Improved Maxarias AI
    *Fixed spawnrates
    *Fixed Ice Cream name

I will be adding custom items/blocks in the next update, remember to tell me what you want and pay the amount of rupees.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  10. Sweet :p Downloading and updating XD
  11. Oops, hold on guys, forgot to put in a texture.
    EDIT: Updated
  12. Username: Faeghost
    How long have you been playing on EMC? 158 Days. (but on my other account Ninjahorse994 i have been on for 332 days)
    What are you well-known for? Creeping around other peoples residences.
    Aggressive or passive? I want my character to be like a zombie pig man (i want if tagalreadyteken gets hit i attack them)
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs? Skeletons.
    If i hit them i want to do 3 and a half hearts and my health is default player.
    Drop item: ( A ghost sword of somesorts i can't think of a name :p)
    You can choose whatever s easiest for the sounds c:
  13. I can't add custom drop items unless you tell me what it is, how much damage the sword does, extra features(if any), the texture, and pay the 425r
  14. maybe sharpness and fire? and around 4 hearts of damage? and full hearts of course if that makes sense. extra features? maybe if you mine dirt with the sword there is a chance of a sheep spawning?
    and i'm paying the rupees now. c:
  15. Mod mad :p This one has got to be my all time favorite. Nuts :)
  16. SUGGESTION: Making eggs to make it almost like eggifying recipe for chickens= 3x3 eggs or chicken meat. cow=3x3 leather or 3x3 beef. creeper=3x3 tnt zombie=3x3 rotten flesh etc
    I am also interested in making some items so i will pm you
  17. I would like a Sword (If that is possible :eek:) and an ore....
    Luna ore (Nothing to do with MLP whatsoever......i just like the name Luna....) Would be silver coal ore, and it would drop 1-2 Silver emeralds Named Luna Stones :3 It has the same spawn rate as diamond and occurs in exposed areas above ground; Like when you see exposed coal/iron above ground (If this isn't possible then at the same level as diamonds.) These Luna Stones would be used to craft the Luna Sword.

You can craft Luna Stone blocks with four gems, (Quartz block crafting) and the Luna Stone block would look like silver endstone. The block has the same properties of a diamond block.

You craft the Swordlike a normal bow only instead of ingots or gems you use Luna ore (as defined above) and instead of sticks you use gold ingots.
    The Sword does the same amount of damage as a Sharpness V Diamond Sword and it has the durability of a diamond sword.
    It would look like a normal sword just silver and gold, (Maybe its own look. After i see it in the next update i will see about getting it its own sprite or whatever it's called). The blade would be silver on the outside of it, gold on the inside, and gold on the handle part. That little hilt on the bottom would be silver :D

I didn't want to write out a whole new app so i copy pasted my bow one (Forget the bow you can't make one yet :p) and changed it to sword :D

Paid you the money :D

Ok so now it's saying i didn't pay the money even though i know i did.....
    Let me know if you get the correct amount because i don't know how i did it but i managed to mess this up ...
  18. 2450r total is what I got from your requests, you only paid 650r.
    Are you going to make a 16x16 texture for your sword, or could you describe what you want it to look like for 200r? The fire part also adds another 125r, so the total would be 325r more if you have me make a texture.
    I have done that before in one of my past mods where you can craft it, but I forgot the coding process for it. I also don't know what the players want to craft into their egg. I also have plans to make the eggs more colourful(not just the creeper egg colours), and (maybe) turn a default steve mob into a player by right-clicking with an item.
  19. Sending rest of the money momentarily.
    I can't function today :p
    (EDIT) Sent!
  20. Fullscreen capture 4102013 12929 PM.jpg
    IT'S A BABY ME
    This.
    Is.
    The.
    Most.
    Adorable.
    Thing.
    Ever.
    mba2012, kaja_the_pug and nick5013 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.