The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What?Also did my mob get accepted?(Who do I pay?)
  2. I am so confused... I'll do it though. I can't pay you until at leas Sunday as I'm on vacation, is that ok?
  3. me
    yes
  4. Could I possibly have a little mini Rainbow with coloured name?
  5. can i have a mob?
  6. Ok thanks, can I have a colored name? I'll pay you on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Whenever I can get on.
    I might think about an ore too...
  7. Was my mob accepted, if so I want it to blow up upon death! :D
  8. Which one colour?
    Applyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Post what you want, nothing more than listed, or you know, you can be the 2nd person to get a free item with a coloured name.
  9. DETERMINATION!
    In answer to you nick, I'd like a lime green name if that's ok. If you can't do that, some color of blue. Or green, I don't really care either way.
  10. I think a nice pink
  11. How much would it cost for me to be tamed by TNT, and throw TNT when a person walks within four blocks?
  12. I also paid you Nick. :)
  13. Denied, review your application with the rules.(HINT: no custom attacks)
    Are you adding an item? If so, tell me what it is and a 16x16 texture if you want to make one.
    Taming and custom attack AI is not available at the time, I will release more options once I test enough on RainbowChin, but the price is determined on how hard it is to code.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  14. Could I add an ore? The Ore's texture is diamond, except completely white and called "Adsinghing Gem Ore" It's two times as rare as diamond ore, and drops a completely white diamond called the "Adsinghing Diamond." Two "Adsinghing Diamonds crafted with a stick create a "Adsinghing Sword" When the sword is used on a mob, it deals EIGHT HEARTS of damage, plus strikes the mob with lightning. Could you add all that? How much would it cost?
  15. i did two timessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  16. No custom attack AI
    1625r for all other stuff
    Post your application again if denied
  17. Okay, can the sword be enchantable with all normal enchants? Also, unbreaking can be put on with a book.
  18. No item yet, just the name.
  19. All tools/armor I add are enchant able.(except for something in the next update)
  20. How much would it cost to add a full set of armor, Adsinghing armor, and a pick, shovel, and axe, all Adsinghing. All tools and armor have double the strength and uses as diamond tools (applies to my sword) All textures are diamond, except 100% white (disincluding the stick texture on the tools and sword) All tools and armor are crafted normally, except with Adsinghing Gems. What's my final bill?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.