The Empire Good Samaritan Award

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that you should be making no profit from donations and that all donations should go into the final prize.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. All money gained will go into this. About 50 to 80k of this I put into it. I will have 20k left over which will go towards future charitable endeavors.
    EDIT: The 20-30k will not be used for the final prize but still to do with the competition.
    porphos and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I thought you got like 100k+ in donations :eek: Where does that go may I ask?

I don't want to come off as skeptical but I'm kinda curious.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. He sold some of his own items such as beacons to make the money ~FDNY21
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. No I mean, people have donated over 100k towards this competition. I'm just wondering what it's being used for ^.^
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Its going towards the competition.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. The final prize is at least 180k i think?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Gee thanks. I was referring to what about it. Obviously the prize is still 10k and 90k for round 1 and 2 respectively so what else was it used for, is what I was wondering.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Olaf should make the prizes such as.
    1st place: Like 95k
    2nd Place: Maybe 30k
    3rd Place: 10k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I have gotten about 120k in donations in total, a lot of the money is still mine. The part 1 prize is 10k (this may seem little but remember I have to do 9 of these) and then the grand prize is 100k in total. In 1 year if I rack up some cash I plan to make the same competition but with 10x the prize money and even more spies.
    porphos, Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  11. By the end of this I will have sub 1k
    porphos, Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  12. So all the donations go into the prize?
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  13. I still stand by my current format of no places. I do like suggestions but I do know what I am doing. Think of this more a hunger games but without the death and fighting. There is only one victor (I know there are 2 in the book) and is a supreme winner. I know this is a odd statement btw.
  14. All donations.
  15. Okay, thank you that's all I wanted to know.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Actually he gives all the money to me. ;)
    607 likes this.
  17. -_-
  18. I nominate samsimx on smp7 I may donate but im building a Mega Mall on my 2nd res amd i have lots of work to do he gave me a free saltar
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I said PM me instructions.
  20. Aw I reckon spies are only on when I'm sleeping haha
    Equinox_Boss likes this.