</\> The DragonTomb Raiders </\>

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 10, 2013.

1. grey text is hex code #2a2a2a
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. IGN:Ark_Warrior1
    What are you good at:Boss Fighting
    Have you ever been banned from Emc:Nope
    If so, Why:N/A
    Why do you think you should join:I should join because I am an experienced boss fighter. My resume includes 15 legit ender dragon kills and 2 momentus kills.
    Will you be pretty active:I am always active. I am on 5 4 hours of weekdays each day and 6-7 on weekends each day.
    Equinox_Boss and DemonThunder345 like this.
  3. Dragon Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Please only bump threads that arent auctions every five hours or so.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I think you've been mislead, your gear doesn't really matter in dragon tombs. Your inventory and armor (upon entering the portal) is stashes away and you are given some gear to use. If you die or win you get your old inventory + armor back.

So really the only reason you might need armor for dragon tombs (or any gear for that matter) is if the path to the portal you found is dangerous.

6 hours is actually the rule.
    B4DMAN5IMON, Olaf_C and Equinox_Boss like this.

6. I knew it was somewhere around five.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. It is wise to bring beds.
  8. The thread for the section bumping rules is stickied ^.^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. IGN:collect12
    What are you good at: Mining, Exploring
    Have you ever been banned from Emc:No
    Why do you think you should join:I think I should join because I could possibly contribute to the battle or finding.
    Will you be pretty active:Moderately as long as it isn't for large chunks of time.
  10. Alrighy, There is a lot of people already. I will take 5 players with me. I will see who to bring in a bit. I know there might be at least 20 people who sign up in he next month or so, please do not go crazy and yell at me if I do not pick you. Thanks once again :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. FYI it will require a min of 5 players to enter the event. And as said, you can not bring any items.
  12. Thats why I will need Skilled players, also, why can't we bring our own items?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. to make it a challenge and fun. we can only use stuff in the arena.
  14. Also, for fun, I may record us on youtube during some of our events :)
    Equinox_Boss and Olaf_C like this.
  15. To put everyone on an even playing field. That way millionaire members who own 10 sets of god armor have no advantage over players who started yesterday and have nothing. Also, probably to increase the difficulty level.
  16. Thats a good point, Way more fair that way.
    Equinox_Boss and cddm95ace like this.
  17. Our Logo (Made in Photoshop)
    DragonFireballAttackedited.jpg
    Equinox_Boss, collect12 and Olaf_C like this.
  18. Note: Started setting up camp on Utopia. Where we will discuss things and sort out items, ect.

So good night now, me and Windy were building a lot. It is 2:37 AM for me. Gooooodnight.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. IGN: Chris_Jackson
    What are you good at: Shooting at things and becoming demons.
    Have you ever been banned from Emc: Noop
    Why do you think you should join: I have killed many mobs in my time and want to beet the almighty dragon with a group of awesome people
    Will you be pretty active: Yeh most days.
  20. IGN:Tomj2525
    What are you good at: Swinging Swords at mobs
    Have you ever been banned from Emc:No
    Why do you think you should join: Im good at killing things and want to add multiple dragons to my list
    Will you be pretty active: Yeh when I can