</\> The DragonTomb Raiders </\>

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hello Empire Minecraft. The DragonTomb Raiders will be a group of players, 4-5 or maybe just 3, that once Aikar is done with Dragontombs, we will go out to the wild/wastelands and go fight the mobs together. The reason why we will only have a small amount it because lets say we get 15 diamonds from a Boss, and we have 30 people in our group. Once Aikar is done with DragonT we will gather out Armor, tools, and Food. I need players who can not get scared and go back. We need a group of players who I can trust. We can use my re on Utopia for planning. I suggest getting some Diamond armor/tools and maybe a god apple or two. We don't know what we are up against yet. So if you would like to join, please enter this application:

IGN:
    What are you good at:
    Have you ever been banned from Emc:
    If so, Why:
    Why do you think you should join:
    Will you be pretty active:

Alrighty :)
  2. ME! I am a friend of your friend, Ethy202
    Equinox_Boss and DemonThunder345 like this.
  3. IGN:Equinox_Boss
    What are you good at: Sacrificing/archery
    Have you ever been banned from Emc:No
    If so, Why:
    Why do you think you should join:Because I really want to do this and I think I can help.
    Will you be pretty active: in a couple months yeah
  4. I um, don't know Ethy IRL. But if you would like to join please fill out the Application :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. IGN-MINECRAFT_OWEN
    Have you ever been banned from EMC-No
    I think I should be in because I am very brave and might even sacrifice myself for winning.
    Will you be pretty active-Sorta
    Edit-
    In game, you know?
  6. I believe leather armor and wooden swords is provide to fight the dragon in tombs, to cant take your own armor.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. I would love to join. However, I am already going with someone so I guess I cannot come. I will pass on this great opportunity but I hope someone else takes it up :)
  8. If you bring leather and wooden swords to battle a boss. You might not make it out of there in one piece.

Also a side note: If someone wins a Dragon Egg, what we will do is everyone will pick a number, a staff will use Random.org and put the numbers in, who ever picked that number wins the egg, So it is fair :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Everyone that landed a hit on the dragon gets twenty eggs when it is killed, each.
    And yes, that is the point, to make it hard.
    607, Equinox_Boss and DemonThunder345 like this.
  10. Olaf_C
    good at giving out melons and battle tactics. Can supply rupees
    no
    yes
  11. I presume its going to be like an enraged enderdragon...
    Extra health, speed and power.
    Consider that you'll only have leather and wood to fight it.
    Good luck :D
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  12. IGN:cordal pi
    What are you good at: makin pie lolz
    Have you ever been banned from Emc: no but i b kicked doe
    If so, Why: bein annoyin
    Why do you think you should join: i like teh fightenz
    Will you be pretty active: i guess
    607, marine4121, Olaf_C and 5 others like this.
  13. oh yo no annoyin yo pi
  14. This club is for people who tackle dinosaurs with 2 hands and not pie makers.
  15. IGN: Why is this necessary? SkyDragonv8
    What are you good at: Running, dying, putting the mobs aim on another player. Melee
    Have you ever been banned from Emc: Yup
    If so, Why: Chat reasons
    Why do you think you should join: I never do much outside of town and this would be a great way to finally be a part of something and conquer something new.
    Will you be pretty active: Yup, although D tombs will be out in a few years.
  16. IGN: hashhog3000
    What are you good at: I'm a great archer, I am pretty decent with a sword (but not great), and I am amazing at sacrificing myself in style in order to help others (yes, we're talking rushin' that dragon and slammin that no good reptile several times before death)
    Have you ever been banned from Emc: No, but I've been kicked

If so, Why: Caps, but I am careful about that now. :)

Why do you think you should join: I love helping friends fleeing/fighting mobs (usually fighting) except for Nether mobs, and let's be honest; I want some o' dat loot. :p

Will you be pretty active?: I should be quite active.
  17. IGN: <--- Says right there
    What are you good at: surviving, bow shooting, killing of creepers, and other explosives
    Have you ever been banned from Emc: Pfff no
    If so, Why: ^
    Why do you think you should join: I have been waiting for over a year for the dragon tombs, and I would like an opportunity to get out of town once in a while.
    Will you be pretty active: Yeah, I go on the forums pretty much every day, and I can log in to EMC a lot.

Dragon Tombs will be released in around 3 months. (Aikar Time)
    Hoboy...
  18. 3 months aikartime = ???
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. The DragonT will be out pretty soon. Not a year. Maybe at least a month or two. As this gives us time to prepare.
    Aikar is working as hard as he can. There is no need to rush him. Or is there?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Maybe in the next 5 years, if we're lucky.
    MrUnknownian, Equinox_Boss and Olaf_C like this.