</\> The DragonTomb Raiders </\>

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 10, 2013.

1. If you DO add me (this goes for anyone btw) let me know who you are. Thanks ;)
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. I also have you on FaceBook so that helps :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  3. \o3o/ Hooray for my Facebook page!
  4. IGN: jjhhgg100123
    I'm good at shooting bows accurately and making traps with redstone or just redstoning
    I've never been banned from the empire
    I should join because if you need a accurate shot Im your personWatch the Spam
    Im active on the emcc server smp1 a lot but not the fourms if im chosen I will be more active on the fourms.
  5. Funny, I'm the opposite. :D I check the forums every day, but rarely sign into EMC :p I need to stahp emulating and playing Terraria and get back into Minecraft
  6. What if. We had different groups of people so more people could be in this. So so many people who are signing up can get a chance. There are a LOT of people who signed up. And I don't want to get anybody mad or feeling bad for me not choosing them. Tell me what you think.
    5chris100 likes this.
  7. DemonThunder345 likes this.
  8. Hi, Why is this necessary? SkyDragonv8
  9. braggart
  10. I LIKE TOBUSCUS!!!!! DO NOT QUESTION HIS MIGHT!!!!!
  11. Hey whaaat? Terraria rocks!
  12. Never said it wasn't. I'm just saying that with the new 1.2 update, it's soooooo addicting! :eek:

Also, please don't quadruple post. There's an edit button right below your signature...
  13. i am the fat_batman my skills include stragistics planing and maybe over preperation but lol i have my group already
    and im a good fighter lol with the sword bow and knows when to run or fight
  14. Please do not post 4 times in a row. And yeah, Terraria is fun. :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  15. So, basically, you're Batman in a nutshell?
  16. whats that supposed to mean?
  17. #Kicklandbc language