The Dracon Empire

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by shadow1944, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Now while this isn't EXACTLY the same thing, let me school you on our Empire's great history, with the Empire's first war (so to speak).
    I made a group called the Red Wolves. We made free to use outposts in the wild. Then someone didn't like our idea, so they created a group called "The Reavers" basically they wanted to turn the Wild into the Nether. They wanted to "claim" land by covering it with netherrack. We got into a huge flame war, which resulted in us both being shut down.
    As far as I know all the members of the Reavers left within 3 months, and many of the Wolves are still here.

Trust me, you just got schooled by the second oldest active member.
    BilboBaggins23 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Yes you should before you do any sort of 'Welcome to Dracon Island, where I own everything!" As for running the area, set up a group of leaders like a council, then plan for rules, constitution, and even a document stating that Dracon Empire is a separate state among the Empire Wilderness, ... blah blah bla and so forth. You can't be a king because you are not an Empire.
    PenguinDJ and fluffinator09 like this.
  3. I have never heard of this! Tell me more!
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. Just search
    "Red Wolves" and "The Reavers"
    With title only checked.
  5. thank you for the info. i will keep it in mind. i think that i underestimated the members on here you guys really know how to give advice. :/ I hope you all will see that we have no intention of harming anyone, or owning public land. Just do NOT greif or steal from us many a member has fallen because of this.
  6. No worries, I just have a precedent for about everything, because I have "Seen it all"
    shadow1944 likes this.
  7. yeah i can see that i just read your threads lol man sounds interesting.
  8. We had ambitions to create a community of nations and to integrate all outposts politically and economically for the common and greater good. We're rather busy with things like our constitution at the moment, we'll pm you when we're ready.
    shadow1944 likes this.
  9. This, I believe sovereignty over an area protected from you is pretty much impossible.
    shadow1944 likes this.
  10. thank you we also have that same interest, we are currantly busy with establishing our gov. solidly. And for the record everyone the Staff have told me that we can have a gov. and create a nation, but like you all said we cannot own the land. so i thank you guys for the information its been really helpful.
    fluffinator09 likes this.