The Dracon Empire

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by shadow1944, Mar 27, 2013.

1. there the main post is fixed. :)
  2. PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. and flufinator i am glad you have Q's and i think they are very legit thank you.
    same with mrlegitislegit, but please keep the comments freindly.
  4. now look WE own the island i dont i am an elected leader.
  5. It's still the same thing, no one is allowed to own public land. Except the government, and here the government is the Staff and the Staff (or at least Justin), owns the hardware that holds the world.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. by the way our gov. is set so the king is elected it makes revolution less of a problem. but as we have already had a revolt in jan. we decided that we needed a stronger and more pleasing gov.
  7. well you see we are trying to get a community set up and @penguin i think you need to read it again. we dont claim ownership to a outpost only an island.
  8. and we respect the staff and so far have their support
  9. anyways i can see that you all wont understand at this point so if you wish to talk further pm me.
  10. Examples of support of claiming public land must be produced for myself to be satisfied.
    The entire Wild is public land!!! You still cannot claim it!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. i want to know since when was owning a home in the wild a crime? and when was having a group living in the same area under a self elected gov. outlawed? also "king" is the title we chose to make it sound more medeval.
  12. Read again! What are you TALKING about? I want YOU to reread the RULES.

This claim of "owning" land is only allowed with a Dragon Egg, which I am sure you don't have, AND EMC hasn't updated to LET you claim land. After the update, sure, the land is yours. If you can get an egg...
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  13. Let me show you a real life example of what you are trying to say.
    Someone wants to buy and own the Mall at D.C. but because that land is public no one can buy it!
    You may be able to build things BUT YOU CANNOT OWN IT.
  14. :O Noone owns public land. You own buildings. You can "run" public land but members of that group will be able to do what they want, within reason to the rules. All land is public but, if you destroy someone's stuff, you can be banned. Like a member of your group building a building you don't like... You can only ask them to improve or remove it. You can't do it yourself. Now as this idea. You only thought of this for ten minutes.
  15. ok the egg thing how does this work?
  16. It isn't. Saying "this is MY land. No one else can have it." is a crime. If you haven't expanded to the edges of the entire island, anyone can build on it, even if it is a few blocks next to a camp.
  17. It doesn't. Find out by yourself.
  18. ok ok i get it i am going to talk to the staff. i am going to get the needed permission to "run" Dracon island. Thank you all for your Q's.