The AGA

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PenguinDJ, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I approve of this, but I mean, everyone uses gapples when a mod jumps on. It's like "RainbowChin has joined the PvP arena" EVERYONE GET YO GAPPLES, IT'S MOD KILLING TIME!
  2. That's because everyone wants staff heads! ;)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  3. Exactly lol. So do you guys follow a 100% no gapples or gapples allowed on certain occasions? (aka mod killing)
  4. Gapples allowed only in events.
  5. Oh okay. Then I'm 100% with you guys. =D
    Luckypat likes this.
  6. Hm... this is a tough one. I think I'll stay outside this. But really guys, keep this from turning into a thread close without request this time.
  7. Please focus on Rampart Gapples people.
  8. How do you see if someone has eaten an "gapple"?

I only very seldom join PvP ...
    I do notice that gapples sales on 12162 go up with PvP events :)
  9. We'll see them actually eating it. :p
  10. So people will just start eating them when no one can see them?
  11. We haven't run into that problem before, and I don't think we're going to. Gapples will only keep you alive for a long time if you eat them constantly. It's very hard to hide eating a god apple with people chasing you. Our members are pretty good at PvP so any fight should be close in an even match. If a player just won't die, especially when being attacked by multiple people, we're going to know something's up.
  12. hahaha one of your members was using gapples to combat someone that was using a gapple XD

edit:

Exactly! we got together three people to fight the AGA earlier. Penguin wasn't using gapples but was using regen pots and health pots so I don't know why all the fuss about gapples. This thread just seems silly to me.
  13. Maybe it is time to start an Anti Potion Association.

Seriously though, this is coming from someone who doesn't care for Minecraft PvP and has not played it much, but I look for counters when I run into something like this. There are always going to be haves and have nots. A cheap counter would kill it off. Obviously, using gapples and health potions work. There is also time. A gapple does you no good if everyone avoids you until it is used up.

Do throwing potions like weakness, slowness, harming, or poison work? If they aren't allowed they should be. Perhaps the Development Team could create something a little stronger that would even things out. Maybe a throwable debuff potion or a variation of the zombie potion. They could probably even make it so gapples have a slight flaw when used in the arenas that evens things out a little.
  14. This organization cancels itself out; If teams and gapples are the things in which you oppose, then you shant use them to combat your disliked subjects. (Teams and Gapples)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. i don't mean to insult but this aga thing sounds awfully like a group of bullies, even if thats not mean to. i sometimes pvp, and im not good at it, so i sometimes use a golden apple to boost my health. costs me a fortune too. so now when i just try to have fun i risk getting attacked by a group of bu.. people b/c u dont like that i use a regular item?

why may i not have some fun too? what makes ur fun more important than mine? most of all: why can u use them and not me?

telling others what they can and cannot do without having official rules to back it up so instead u use enforcers isn't about justice at all: that's called oppression.
  16. Well, if you read the second page, Penguin said we're changing that. We never said we are ruining fun. We are just teaming up so we even have a remote chance at winning against gapples. Tell me to my face the god apples are not overpowered. From your response, it seems you are the bu person because of the way you are attacking us for just trying to have even a remote chance against an over-powered item. If you want to use it, go right ahead, nothing is stopping you. With the god apple, you could possibly take us all out, well you know since it gives you a good 30 seconds of practical invincibility. This wasn't what we were going at, we just wanted to inform the community that we are a faction now.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  17. using golden apple, not the group attacking ppl b/c they use a golden apple.

figured that out but its not what ur group page is saying:

Members will team up to destroy people with gapples and teamers, and will not attack anyone other than their targets unless they are attacked first.

i sometimes use a golden apple if my health gets down hard and i try to get away from a fight. usually if there are more ppl. then, 10 - 20sec later i can rejoin. for me its more about getting away 2 try again later than getting extra power. just like i sometimes also use health pots. or strength pots.

god apples are not overpowered b/c anyone is free to get and use them. their effect can be, yes, but can also be countered by using one urself.

thats just the problem: thats not what ur page or announcement says. ur saying: 'if u use a golden apple we'll all come after u b/c we think u should not be allowed to use one'.

i can see that ur trying to keep things fair but ur targeting all players here, even ppl like me who sometimes use a golden apple to get away to try again l8r.

why i got upset? => so i fight someone 1 on 1. we made no promises or so. my health goes down, i use golden apple and try to keep away a bit, then attack again. next moment i get 5 ppl going after me and killing me over & over & over & over b/c "u used golden apple and we dont like that!".

justice?

see the problem here? ur assuming that all players who use golden apples are out to get u. this statement targets those who do and those who dont and just try to have some fun. those are probably also the only ones responding i think.

u maybe trying to make things more fair, but u also risk spoiling the fun for sporadic pvp'ers who use a golden apple to get a chance at winning. and if u keep that up you risk doing the same thing which u try to ban out here....

just saying.
  18. all i can say is if u don't like it don't do it... which is why i stick to killing mobs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.