The 37 new items!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Yeah, that looks to be a picture of a Witch's Gem, not that of a Charged Pearl. The Charged Pearl is very temporary but I don't think they are dropped by Sorgina, but Sorgina does drop the Witch's Gem. Seems to me the Charged Pearl and the Witch's Gem were mixed together in your example. The Charged Pearl is dropped by Enraged Endermen, which helps when fighting Eyender. The Gem I don't think is 'Temporary' as I have one and have worn it on several occasions as a hat while fighting. I haven't yet figured out how to increase it's power though.

-BZ-
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. its not temp lol its just a bug with 2 mixing items
  3. actually since the charged pearl is temporary it obviously disappeared and they had to put something thereeeee
    Dee6983 likes this.
  4. I am not sure if anyone found these and put them on the forums yet but here u go the recipes for leveling up the gems there might be more types of recipes to level them up that I don't know of.

lvl 2

lvl 3
    Esrik, Bravo_Zulu, 607 and 3 others like this.
  5. According to the Wiki, that may be all there is to the Witch's Gem . . .
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/witch-s-gem/
    Variants and upgrading

There are three variants of the Witch's Gem, each with different means of obtaining them and with differing Luck levels. The lowest Luck item is occasionally dropped by Sorgina, while the others are obtained by upgrading lower tier gems (see the lore for a hint). The mechanism behind this is yet to be discovered by the Community.

Variants:
    • + 0.25 luck when in off-hand / +0.5 luck when on head
    • + 0.5 luck when in off-hand / +1 luck when on head
    • + 0.75 luck when in off-hand / +1.5 luck when on head
    -BZ-

p.s Maybe that last sentence needs to be looked at . . :)

Just tried this and when making the 1.5 Luck Gem both Gems must be at the 1.0 Luck level.
  6. Potentially not as they have only been releasing as much as we know
    607 likes this.