The 37 new items!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Dang y’all are fast!
  2. I meant towards all the items. If there is a chestplate, was safe to assume the rest of the set would be discovered.
    Still some things that haven't been posted in this thread yet though :)
    ThaKloned, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. im glad were close also boots were added first. also is a elder gaurdian head rarer than a snowman ive been hunting for one for days now
  4. Idk
  5. darn alright cuz ive killed like 40 elder gaurdians so far and its such a pain xD
  6. This is quite a few... Are they natural spawns in ocean monuments?

Edit: Just looked, and it is a VERY small percentage
    607 likes this.
  7. so its less than snowmens .3 chance? amd yes naturally spawned they dont have an enraged for do they?
  8. That's impressive!
  9. It's a pain at that too difficulty 10 is a money drain on materials and xp
  10. Finally got the full set:
    607, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  11. What effect does Fragile have?
  12. From what I've seen it takes damage on death and my partner in head hunting says it has a soulbound effect where it doesn't drop.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  13. Ok I updated the List But, i hit max Images....

soo not sure what to do about that
  14. Once items get added to the wiki you could always remove the image on this thread and just link to the wiki page. There are already 4 new items on the wiki.
    607 likes this.
  15. The Wiki should now have all discovered items except for all venom variants, padded fur and weighted arrow. Let us know if you spot an error :) They are split across Craftable Items and Special Mob Drops https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/special/pages
    MoreMoople, ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  16. The Lucky Rabbit Foot is dropped by enraged rabbits (aka: killer rabbits). It provides Luck, similar to its promo counterpart.
    When used in either hand, the foot grants Luck for 5 minutes.
    607, ASliceOfRhyBread and Kryarias like this.
  17. I know it used to give luck for 5 minutes, but wasn't it nerfed to 1:15?
  18. depends on the difficulty since u were on diff 10 its 4x less
    607 likes this.
  19. Makes sense. Carry on.

20. Something tells me that this image isn't entirely correct =P

Just got back to EMC and boy do I have a lot to catch up on, this thread seems like a great place to start.