The 20th Century. (RPG)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we should lay off the USA, until it gets a chance to say something.
  2. Canada is willing to trade with any other nation in exchange for 50 Fireskys. Please post what you want to trade.
  3. 100 tons of wood.
  4. Canada accepts the trade.

Canada will trade with one more nation.
  5. It is now 1916.
    @Spain:
    Please note that there is an international treaty pending your signature, stating that bio-chemical warfare and mass harming of citizens will be prohibited. You are only subject to this rule if you sign it. It's somewhere back there.
    @Canada:
    2kg of purified Plutonium.
    China has finished production on it's newest fighter jet, the Qa Tien Fighter. Features twin gatling cannons on either wing, with a rotary artillery cannon mounted on the tail, making use of brand new artillery technology. Six sidewinder rockets are also equipped with the jet.
  6. Canada accepts Chinas offer.

Canada begins work on a secret gun...
  7. What are the country's that have been taken?
  8. Canada, Japan, America, China, Russia, Britain, Spain, Germany, and the fake nation of Oidia.
  9. Chinese and Canadian scientists have determined that a small-scale cholera epidemic erupted in a rural Gobi town. The town was far removed from most of the world, however, so the mortality rate was limited to a few thousand. The disease has been quarantined, but the village population was wiped out.
    China begins researching incendiary weapon rounds.
  10. NO!! I want to be Germany!!!!!
  11. Germany has been taken...
  12. By who?
  13. Nation: Australia
    Population: 4,943,173
    Army: 400,000
    Mass produces: coal, gold, meat, wool, iron ore, and wheat.
  14. Your population is WAY off. The population was only
    4,943,173 in 1916
  15. You got the population wrong. Note that we are currently in 1916.
  16. My bad I was looking at current stuff I fixed it ;)
  17. Wait, this means Canada has bigger population then someone!

Dwight5273 and SecretAznEks like this.
  18. -.-
  19. China finishes researching incendiary rounds, begins researching nuclear fusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.