The 1st Century

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sneeker134, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Oidia decides to isolate itself from other countrys ( for now) oidia discovers horses and researches how to ride them
  2. Romanis has now figured out the most effecive style of wheat farm! (Can I add a new export to my list?) Romanis begins making massive farms and now begins researching Pottery.

Romanis asks Mortoma if they teach Romanians how to ride horses they will tell Mortoma to use the method of wheat farming they have which makes wheat production go up 25%.
    sneeker134 likes this.
  3. Our research into saddles is done. Once our fishery is upgraded, it will have more dock space. Plus, we will cultivate our own fish, for specfic varieties and traits. We begin research into domesticating cows.
  4. Chassyland starts building more pile-dwelling houses because the increasing of population.
    Chassyland begins researching in a new, better boat that could travel further away.
  5. We accept Romanis' offer.
  6. And sure, you can add a new export.
  7. Twilight finds fish in their docks.
    Twilight begins to research fishing rods.
  8. Chassyland now exports tropical fruits and corn. Also the research about more poisonous poisons is done after 2 pages.
  9. Twilight asks chassyland for some Fruit and corn in exchange for 2 battleships.
  10. Char each research takes one page so only one at a time. SO you can't do

this and
    this at the same time!
    sneeker134 likes this.
  11. Romanis has a new export, wheat.
    sneeker134 likes this.
  12. Well, I guess he could state to automaaticaly research that the next page. But dont do it again. Our fishery is done, now having more dock space. We begin making a wheat farm.
  13. Twilight recruits builders.
    Twilight begins building a town and cleans up the sewage and peasant camps.
  14. Romanis invites Oidia and Mortoma to a feast and talks of peace and alliances.
    sneeker134 likes this.
  15. We accept. However, Odia has temporary drawn away from the rest of the nations, so they cannot come. We discuss terms on a more combining alliance, making them fight together in war. You can add more terms.
  16. Yes I can. Building houses and exporting new things is not a research. (I think)
    Natives accept the deal and wish to trade netherrack and obsidian for some food.
  17. Twilight mine obsidian from one of their Gold mines.
    Twilight build Nether portal.
    Twilight send adventurers into the nether to mine netherrack.
  18. I didnt expect the Nether. Oh well. And he means, compare the two posts. They both have one research. One research+One research= TWO RESEARCH!
  19. Twilight send Obsidian and Netherrack to Chassyland.
    Twilight begin to farm their first wheat.
    Twilight research wheat.
  20. Notice that I said "volcanic stone such as obsidian and netherrack"