The 1st Century

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sneeker134, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Oidia agrees
  2. Twilight starts researching more about iron. They learn how to smelt it.
  3. Oidia turns to mortoma for casting lessons.
  4. Twilight learns how to craft iron swords from their smelted iron.
  5. Wowowoowow. Casting is mortonas speciality. YOU CANT USE IT WITHOUT THEIR CONSENTZ!
  6. Twilight hire new miners for iron.
  7. Oidia threatens battle against twilight for copying mortona.
  8. Oh than i be waitin
  9. Chassyland wants to know how to smelt minerals and sends a messenger to Twilight with some rambut wine.
  10. Twighlight, again, Metal Working isnt invented until like, 2000 years. I can work Tin cuase it is my speciality. Plus, learning how to smelt would take \an Entire page anyway. We refuse to give Odia our speciality. However, we are willing to trade Our Tin weapons for GOLD!!!
  11. But still i threaten firebombs on Twilight for copying mortoma
  12. Oidia accepts cuz it Has to much GOLD
  13. Iron is my specialty...
  14. How did I copy you?
  15. Romanis' wagons are complete! Romanis begins research on wheat farming. Tell me if this is allowed.

Russia allies Mortoma and sends them 1 ton of mined rock as a gift of goodwill
  16. My clubs are complete. We begin research into a taming horses.
  17. You can have wheat farming. Also, you can have iron, but you smelting it is not advanced, as Smelting it isnt your bonus tech;Mine is. We give Romanis the knowledge of how to make beter bread then the normal flatbread, by using yeast.
  18. Romanis wishes to teach Mortoma how to make arches in exchange of being taught how to make tin weapons to defend themselves. Romanis thanks Mortoma and still keeps researching farming of wheat so they can use the knowledge
  19. Chassyland has a lot of gold and wants to trade some tin weapons for hunting animals.
    Edit: My speciality is to MINE gold, coal and iron; not to SMELT or CRAFT it.
  20. We decline. However, we will trade tin weapons for building the arches for our new city hall.