Temporary or Permanent

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 29672057602, Jun 28, 2017.

1. I thought my exams had finished for the year, boy I was wrong I have a full year of exams, so um concluding that sentence this could be a good bye or a temporary until they all finish (Which is like never.)

So um

Bye.
  2. Wait, huh? You thought you were done with school but you've got another year full of exams?
    revolgmoehT likes this.
  3. I thought all my exams had been finished, but today I got an email from the school with exam times and dates.
    607 likes this.
  4. Haha, oops. :p
    That's reminds me of something that happened to me once...
    I was in a Maths class, the first lesson of the day, and the teacher we had back then liked to pray out loud before the start of the lesson. That morning, he prayed for 'the test'... I thought "Wait... test?". So when he had finished praying I asked, and as it turned out, we were having a maths test that very lesson, for which I hadn't studied at all. xD :rolleyes:
    Silken_thread and revolgmoehT like this.
  5. Wish you all the best on those exams! Hope you'll work it out and that we get to see you again some day soon.
    revolgmoehT likes this.
  6. Wish you luck on the exams and irl. Hope you come back
    revolgmoehT likes this.
  7. Send Krysyy a pm about your exams with dates and times and explain the situation she might be able to extend your derelict days so you don't have to worry about losing anything if you can't log in. Good luck on your exams we are rooting for awesome grades!
    revolgmoehT and 607 like this.
  8. Nah I'll just vote once every week.
    607 likes this.
  9. Thanks and maybe.