Taking A Break From EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Dec 12, 2015.

1. I was a year old.
  2. A year... You made lots of friends, so sad you're leaving. :(
  3. good luck ahead of you brudda
  4. You should never force yourself to leave, or pressure yourself into doing so. It looks as though you're doing just that. If you think leaving is the best thing, that's okay; but if in a week or a month you regret leaving, don't force yourself to stay away from EMC. :(

Best of luck in the future, ww2.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Will miss you dearly! I hope your life settles down and you can eventually rejoin us in the future. Best of luck!
  6. I will miss you!!!

7. I made an smp5 memorial... Come back soon :) Everyone can visit it at /v 10123@WW2
  8. I can vote for you if you don't want to go derelict. Best of luck with everything, ww2. I hope to see you again. :)
    BlinkyBinky and ShelLuser like this.
  9. You should give someone your email so we can pester you when you're not back :p
  10. Good luck with your journey onward with life. Best of luck to you, and your loved ones. Hopefully EMC can see you back again soon! Don't make us wait too long :) ~JMB
  11. It's sad to see you leaving, even though I don't know you very well.

I would've loved to know you better.

If you think this is the best for you, please don't be afraid to leave
  12. *Taps Metal Foot crosses arms*
    Leaving emc ugh no!

I'll be waiting here. As far as I can tell you suffice from my five night rule ;)
  13. Sad news indeed, but I can also well understand if EMC becomes too much of a distraction while you have real issues to take care of. Even so... There's still part of me hoping that you'll manage to somehow combine things, as for the rest I fully agree with what Penguin said up there.

Take care, I hope things work out for you and that we'll get to see again soon!
  14. That would be very much appreciated, just waiting for tomijo's Pm telling me when she wants her items. Ill be on the forums little.
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  15. I never got to know you very well, however I can see that you have left a nice mark on this community. It is always sad to see a player leave. I hope you will decide to come back, but until then, so long.