Take It DOWN

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by kritacul, Mar 25, 2014.

?

Do You Feel The Emerald Ore Pyramid Needs To Come Down?

Poll closed Apr 1, 2014.
Yes 25 vote(s) 47.2%
No 16 vote(s) 30.2%
It's Ok 12 vote(s) 22.6%
  1. I'm pretty sure that's unnecessary... I mean even if he was feeling poor most people leave EMC cause they've run out of money or they just can't get any... So if feeling poor is his reason (which I doubt) it's still a decent enough reason to get rid of it...
  2. Are you guys seriously getting butt hurt over this? It's a pyramid. What if someone came along to your res and told you to take down whatever you had cause "Oh i don't like it" or "OMG ITS LAAAAAGGY" Then fricken move it's being such a hassle for you. I lived on SMP9 for a couple months and sure it had its time of lag but all servers get like that. Sometimes it's not even EMC's fault or anything then can do about it anyway. If you don't like it then move or move to another server. Everyone has a right to build whatever they feel like.
  3. When I am in town, unless I am exploring/looking around, I turn down my render distance to like 4? This helps with lag everywhere I go. If the pyramid is causing someone lag, it's render lag, not network lag.
  4. The only difference is that this is not a build someone spent lots of time on, this is something just spawned in for the sake of not having an empty spot.
  5. Spawned in or built by a player. Doesn't matter it's all the same.
  6. No. I don't think so. (I had an example but I'm tired and afraid I'll say things wrong and offend people >.<)
  7. Funner factoid: they are sometimes 128 if they go across a big road. :cool: