Take It DOWN

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by kritacul, Mar 25, 2014.

?

Do You Feel The Emerald Ore Pyramid Needs To Come Down?

Poll closed Apr 1, 2014.
Yes 25 vote(s) 47.2%
No 16 vote(s) 30.2%
It's Ok 12 vote(s) 22.6%
  1. I agree with you.
  2. 1. There will be a heavy response bias, so the poll and posts should not be taken into consideration.
    2. The amount of emotion in the OP concerns me. If a simple pyramid that is meant to conform to SMP9's tradition and be less of an eyesore than a giant grass plot makes you this emotional, then you need to step back and take a small break. There is no reason to be so upset over a relatively small issue.
    cddm95ace and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  3. Lets all build pyramids and way for Mose to take us out of smp9...
  4. WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY PYRAMID!!!
    It took me a whole 2 minutes to worldedit in, I won't see those 2 minutes again:mad:.

Seriously as the snr Staff responsible for the emerald ore pyramid I will gladly remove it as it is causing issues. I put it up to put something on the empty 120x120 plot. I thought a pyramid fitted with smp9. I wanted to use the most expensive blocks and emerald ore was my second choice. Can anyone guess what my first one was? hint:It would have been extremely laggy.
  5. //wand //copy //paste //replace emeraldore
  6. Beacons?
  7. Haha, I am wondering how someone can ever get that much emerald ore and then it turns out it is just spawned in :p
  8. We have a winner!
    607 likes this.
  9. Yay! Im goin ta disney land!
    kritacul and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  10. No. Your getting a pyramid! Why don't you take it for a spin?
  11. I sure would like a pyramid... I could always take the diamond maze one :D
  12. Fun little factoid: the bigger res's are actually 124, not 120 :cool:
    TigerstarMC and 607 like this.
  13. I had a feeling it was yours :p
  14. Just all of them but that one was definitely the worst for me, I lived a couple plots away, so I guess you could say the emerald ore pyramid alone did make me leave
    kritacul and 607 like this.
  15. who knew an emerald ore pyramid would cause this much strife
    607 likes this.
  16. Bigdavie did not I think :p
  17. I think I know why it caused lag. Very likely due to custom code designed to catch xrayers. I know none of the details but would assume emerald ore is a targeted ore for xrayers and it would be logical to monitor the ores. Having 325,500 of these blocks could cause a slight issue.
    Kephras, 607, fireshadow52 and 2 others like this.
  18. Yet 8 has no open res's.
    Edit: Acually recently more res's have become open I guess.
  19. How do we know that you're not just feeling poor, being right next to a giant pyramid of emerald ore, which takes forever to get?
  20. Um, you can ask him?