Supporter levels

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by darklands99, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be asking them. Out of those you mentioned, only MR2R2M supports on both accounts, and both of those are diamond level. Crazy1080/1800 is not a supporter on either account, and Mystul/TruthInOre is only a supporter on one account. Unless you mean for me to ask them how much maintenance time they spend setting things up for their main account from their secondary/tertiary accounts.
  2. I supported with time, thank you very much. :p
    And no, I can't afford supporter subs because I am a poor student-person.
  3. I meant no disrespect, of course. :p I was simply trying to clarify what RaNiSiMa wanted me to ask you. But it IS a good question. If you used your other account to supplement your main account, how much time did you spend performing the necessary maintenance?
  4. I generally only use 1800 to either have conversations with myself or to operate in Town while I am away in the wild / nether. It is still technically my brother's account so I have no intentions of taking money off of it any time soon. :)
  5. Because conversations with yourself are always more entertaining than with other people. :rolleyes:

Anyway, though, that's good to know.
    JustinGuy and Crazy1080 like this.
  6. But what if you have got that second account from that daily minecraft giveaway? ;)
  7. Hey hey, thats true. If I have txts left at the end of the month, I txt myslef and have a little convo ;)

With regards to the thread. Yes I am a diamond supporter on both accounts. I did this not because of the perks that I would get, but to help support a wonderful community the best I can.

From reading all the posts in this thread I am going to opt for gold on both my accounts. Its the same price as 1 account with diamond. I don't use a lot of tnt, only recently for blasting out an area for a mall. So I do not foresee my using it in the future... Besides TNT is for lazy people and can often result in the destruction of creations if not used correctly :p
  8. I take offence to that
    mr2hurtfeelingsqq.jpg
  9. I am lazy :p :D ^_^
    And I know range of TNT. Shaped-Blast like a boss :D :D :D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. Thats what should be added to minecraft, directional explosives :D
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  11. There's a mod for that :D I saw on a web
    blow a column from bedrock to sky 1x1 column :D
    MR2R2M likes this.