Supporter levels

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by darklands99, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Too bad i cant guide you to the cave spider one anymore, no more than 50 blocks away from geekazoid's

any grinder you build "anywhere" is most definitelly gonna get griefed... hell even geekazoids gets that sometimes

Beyond that.. it doesnt matter what you get "for free" in my opinion is the total value that your "account is worth" for the total amount of cash pitched in
  2. wanna add some novelty perks? how bout 2x gold has 2x access to "The City" where 1x diamond only gets 1?

upcoming "earth" = 2x Gold twince the access 1x Diamond.. well.. do your math

EDIT: Granted your application gets accepted
  3. the fact you have to guide me means it's not public, and shouldn't be included as a perk.
    so what's your point? geekazoids was getting griefed every other day for a while. utopia gets griefers too. and with less people on to keep an eye on things, it's hard to catch them.

i guess that's why they're called supporter levels. we give money to support the server, the perks are just emc's way of saying thankyou.
    EdmundWayne and JustinGuy like this.
  4. I know for a while Justin said about something like partial blocks, like1/8 size blocks so supporters could build more intricate things, if he could somehow get this included and make it a diamond perk, that would be awesome.
  5. Im tnt lover :3
    Omeletrice and GameKribJEREMY like this.
  6. Thats called the Littleblocks mod, but its the same issue as all client side mods, EVERYONE on the server would have to have it installed for it to work for you :)

However the developers of the mod are looking at an smp version :)
  7. You are all forgetting tnt for diamond. Everyone might not care about it but it is a perk and a very useful one for saving tons of digging time on your res.
    Omeletrice, pgoubert and apamment like this.
  8. Quick sidetrack... nearly at your 1k mate! Good job! :D
  9. I did not forget.

That is the third of the three features Diamond has over Iron. ;) (And the only "feature" it has over gold.)
  10. That was mainly in response to the comparison charts. :p
  11. Oh.
    Good job then. :)
  12. The fact that i have to guide you means you havent been there and found it by yourself as i did... supporter created, supporter sustained

and we are not arguing about "supporting EMC" thats a given fact... what we discussing is what you get for your cash.. and x2 gold > 1 diamond... FACT
  13. Again, unless you would like the use of TNT, which was very strongly asked for prior to adding it. Also, as new perks are created with new features we'll always adjust them and not everyone will see it the same way. I think no matter which direction we go in, there will always be a few people that say x is better than y.
  14. smp3, lot 7300 (i think) i spent enough rupees on l stacks of TnT that i can tell you...

Even if i paid 300 rupees per layer of dirt (3600 units) total of 60 layers = 18000r , i woulda taken less time and less rupees than what it took by TnTing it down, just saying

either way its everyone's perrogative the level of supporter they wan to be for the perks they get. as you clearly stated, i could bet that if you researched the number of diamond supporters that have used more than 10 TnT (wich i consider a fair number to measure regular usage and not just for fun) you'll find that the vsst majority dont use it... so why pitch in the $20 for less everything + TnT than $20 for + everything - TnT

In my personal opinion as you also stated some will think x is better than y and viceversa...

Total perks (bonuses) are more with 2x gold than 1x diamond.

Fact if i come back to EmC as a supporter, i'll have 2x gold instead of 1x diamond and 1 x gold on my finacee's, get ,more total benefits and still save $10 :p

Hands down if diamond had notorious benefits over gold... this thread wouldnt exist...

might wanna take a deep tought on it
  15. I personally think that Gold is better value although as Crazy the "well known player" said Gold gets 1 extra residence.
    Diamond gets 2 extra residences. (That's 2x the amount gold gets.)

Gold gets 600 extra rupees.
    Diamond gets 1200 extra rupees.
    (There is a pattern here.)
    But I still think if you want to save a bit of money AND get alot of good perks Gold is the one to go to! :) Sorry to the owners if I might have lost you a bit of money although noone will probably even listen to me, lol.

16. Every Supporter is just as important to the Community as any other. :)
  17. hrmmph... every PLAYER is just as important to the Community as any other.

there, fixed it for you
  18. Of course, but in regards to this conversation, if someone chooses to go Gold instead of Diamond, I'm saying they're just as important. ;)
    nmanley likes this.
  19. I
    I'd Like to think so! :)
  20. Actually I think the real meaning of being a supporter is not buying perks but it is how much do you want to help the empire. Those are just to persuade people to be interested in paying money.

I agreed with this statement

And having 2 gold is that you get more perk if ignore the TNT. that's true
    but having 2 access to the wild is not 100% practical unless you are alien with 4 hand and 2 head with eyes on each and probably need multicore brain or just apply hyper-threading to your head :p
    And consider the cost of additional account.

19.95 EUR = 26.3555 USD
    So for diamond first month is 46.3555 USD
    double gold is 72.7110 USD

2nd
    D
    x2 G

3nd
    D
    x2 G

....................... And so on

Until the different is very small in percent you will be staying with us for years :D
    Hope you won't get bored :p

So the rest of the decision would depend on TNT
    lol

And I'm lazy so I prefer TNT and not digging my res all by shovel
    GameKribJEREMY and apamment like this.