// SUMMER AMA //

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Because schools are starting/have started again, so it doesn't really feel like summer anymore.
  2. It's still summer holidays in the UK, so...? August is summer, anyway.
    My question is: what is your opinion on Taylor Swift's new single and the video?
  3. Haven't seen the video but I love the song.
  4. Thanks for the reply. Was a nice read. :) (don't worry, I already read it back then, but just now thought to reply to it...)

That thread'll have to be me! :D I did indeed get a computer from my teacher at that exact time, well remembered! :) I've used that computer for quite a while, and put many hours of Minecraft and school in it. It was the computer that got me into computers. :)

*coughs*

;)

---

Approximately a month has passed after I asked this same question, let's ask it again: how are you doing now? :)
    607 and synth_apparition like this.
  5. This one's a few years old (taken in September 2012, when they were 4 months old), but it'll have to do :p (Fun fact: the brown one died on Easter this year). It's my favourite picture of them anyway.

They didn't get much bigger. Gold one is only longer than the entrance to that hole next to them now, you can't see through her like you can here, and her gills are much smaller and have much less frill. Brown one was slightly smaller than the gold one, but always looked the same as he did here, just a little bit bigger. Gills also got smaller, which was a shame because they looked beautiful - I just never got around to buying another oxygen stone.

But yeah enough rambling lol here's my giant picture

Much harder to say, really. Had a thing happen last week that messed me up a bit, and my holiday was boring and I just wanted to go home throughout the entire week. Stopped having phone calls with 'her' now because her parents got back home, which is a shame because talking to her for hours on end until 4AM is fun. I've never connected with a person so well. And I miss hearing her laugh after I say something. I'm home now, though, for another week - I start my last year of school, and I'm really not sure how to feel about that lol.

So yeah, I'm okay, but could be better :p
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.