// SUMMER AMA //

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Jul 19, 2017.

1. // SUMMER AMA //

I did one of these last year, and the questions were pretty interesting in the short time it lasted. I thought, since I started my summer today and I should begin before anybody else does so it doesn't look like I'm a copycat, I'd do another - and attempt to make it last the whole six (seven? not sure anymore) weeks I have off. Last time I did one of these was back in early February for my fifth anniversary (how romantic) on EMC, so it's been a while and my answers to questions may have changed.

As to what you may or may not ask: you can ask me anything. Anything at all. Absolutely anything you want. I'll answer to the best of my abilities, no matter how personal or not it is. If I don't wish to answer, I'll inform you. But you can ask me anything. Annnyyythhhhiiiingggg. As many times as you want. Go ahead. I won't bite you (probably). You should start now. Like, right now. Right this second. I shall leave you to it.
    _Rem__, 607 and khixan like this.
  2. Have you ever been kissed?
  3. Slightly to my dismay: no.
    _Rem__ and 607 like this.
  4. If you were going to marry a tater on emc, what would you name it, and would you bake it or not?
  5. You are missing out. Best part is making out. Hope you find someone to try it out. Yes, I am older. like, 39 btw.
  6. id call her paddy
    baked
    Yeeeaaahhh not happening anytime soon lol.
    _Rem__, 607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  7. no ty

HOW COULD YOU D;
    PenguinDJ, NuclearBobomb and khixan like this.
  8. What would lead a girl to lick a brain? Seriously.
    _Rem__ likes this.
  9. khixan likes this.
  10. Omg this thread belongs on smp8 lol Kix
  11. NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  12. Love ya girls tho. I do.

Get to smp2 where peeps are norm lol
  13. Let's ask a normal question. Doing anything 'interesting' this summer? :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Hahahah wlell done!!! Cracking up!!! lol!!
  15. Mhm. I'm not a sapiosexual myself, but I enjoy the concept of it.

Should also point out that I don't know if that's the actual meaning behind the art.
    Eh. I'm probably getting a haircut for the first time since January tomorrow, but we'll see if I actually wake up in time or decide if I actually do want it cut. That'll be interesting because I'll probably end up complaining they cut it too short (I really don't want the top touched at all, I just want the back and sides shaved, but everytime I get a haircut I come out with 2 inches on the top but I went in with 8?).

Also going to Wales at some point. Should be interesting seeing that place for the first time since I was 14.
    607 likes this.
  16. I'm cryin
    Ch33zus likes this.
  17. Wait......How did I get involved in this?.... Still love ya but what did I do to get your love back?
  18. I would name her Potts and only toast her to crispy for tastyness.