[Suggestion] /vault p

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Good?

yeah 14 vote(s) 77.8%
meh 2 vote(s) 11.1%
NOPE 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. I love the new button system that lets me scroll super fast between vaults, so I always start with /vault and then go up, lets say im taking out stuff from vault 24, but my inventory is full, so i close window, but when i go back, i have to scroll again from vault 1 to 24 to see which one was it....

So my idea is "/vault p" and/or "/vault previous" which opens the last vault page you had

:)
  2. +1 it's a good idea
  3. Great idea! If it can easily be implemented.
  4. +1, I always struggle finding the same vault page! :p
  5. It sounds like an interesting option. However, there's one thing which I'm wondering about: did you know that you can give names to vault pages and then use that name to open them?

For example: /vault name 4 cobble. This would give my 4th vault page the name 'cobble' and that allows me to open it by merely using its name: /vault cobble. That could make it easier to remember which vault page(s) you were working with.
  6. I do know about the names, I give them to the key numbers of the pages(like 1,2,3,4,10,20,30) the others dont have name, they are just for keeping stuff until i organize them or to transfer between smps. I never open the vaults by their names cause i just memorize the numbers (is easier to type a 2 instead of promos).

The problem im faced with is that with butyons you can travel super fast between vaults, but with no real record of where were you. Im just adding a MC feature to the new EMC feature. Before i ussually spammed the /vault # until i got to the correct page. Then if i closed the vault. I could just do "t" and "up arrow key" to get the command that I just typed. With /vault p, im just "re-adding" that feature back
  7. +1 I only have to vault pages as of now so it wouldn't help me that much, but in the future I could see this helping a lot. Good Idea.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. A last Bump?
  9. The last bump...
  10. I can see us providing this.