[suggestion] Unban everyone annual

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BrickStrike, Oct 20, 2013.

?

Considerable?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2013.
It needs some improvment (please reply on thread) 8 vote(s) 11.0%
Yes. 13 vote(s) 17.8%
No, i don't think it should be even considered. 52 vote(s) 71.2%
  1. Erm...
    I'd actually like negative feedback. I know it sounds strange, however, I want to hear the cons about this proposal
    Or suggestions to change it. What I don't want to hear, is positive feedback from someone already banned... I'm sorry Ethy but you need to not make every thread involve you being banned.

Anyways, to stay on topic, just remember, that this is up in the air so to speak. I think it could be good, with improvements however.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. IK. I won't interrupt posts with me being banned. Don't send any\more posts thinking I will hear it, as I am un-watching this thread.
  3. There's a reason we banned them in the first place.
    5chris100 likes this.
  4. For the most part, yes, I agree that this shouldn't be implemented. Ever.

But, we're all looking at the Elucidator of things. Why not look at the Dark Repulser of things? (get it? ;))

You have to admit, about 40-60% of the Empire have either been permabanned, forgot about EMC, or were tempbanned for 5 minutes and ragequit life. How about instead of choosing who we shouldn't unban, we choose who should unban? Like, for example, players who did less serious things, like name-calling or caps (not saying that they aren't serious, I mean, they are) could be unbanned as they might realize how stupid that was. Players who did more serious things, like causing/planning to cause EMC drama or griefing, probably shouldn't get unbanned.

Ideas/comments?
  5. We have appeal system which works very well for Emc. Also appeal process shows a player true colors and how they really act than in front of the Emc Community eyes.
  6. Meh. That's why it's a suggestion \o3o/
  7. annnd he's gone.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Lol, just googled his name. Has been banned for a whole load of reasons, including hacking, x ray, griefing, and language. :p
  9. You shoudl be a mod :p
    srsly thou
    RainbowChin likes this.