[Suggestion]The Ability to Disable Eggification Messages

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by WitherDoggie, Jun 6, 2016.

?

Opinion?

+1 27 vote(s) 84.4%
0 4 vote(s) 12.5%
-1 1 vote(s) 3.1%
  1. Maybe make something like a "PSBC" = PS but cluttered? :p Then you can put all the little things many people won't care about, but it's nice for some, in there, while keeping the main PS from getting too cluttered. :)
  2. +1 because sometimes I run through the wastes eggifying everything I run across that doesn't bite or blow up. Then I get a /tell from someone who is expecting a reply to something... And then when I scroll up through chat all I see is eggifying messages, which means the other person has to repeat their question.

This would help me on those odd days. . . Otherwise "meh" I like the humor of the messages.
  3. It seems like specific things like this are the entire point of player settings :confused:
    There are player settings that control the pitch of the player message and whether you get shop alerts. Both are incredibly specific. It seems like the main problem is that players settings are presented in a way that makes clutter possible. Why not move it to a double chest style interface similar to the help tool? Each row could be a category with a "more" button at the end of each row. Clicking on the more button will open a chest interface dedicated to that category. This gives room for 54 settings per category and fits the 6 categories we have. This gets rid of the clutter caused by embedding things into chat and allows things like this to be much easier to add.
    Perry_Stahlsis and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. The messages have been moved already. I think it has been a week now. :)