[Suggestion] Soulbound Vouchers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Aug 25, 2014.

?

Soulbound Vouchers?

Yes! 13 vote(s) 61.9%
No! 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. i think his point was for less then 20k you can have god armor and just not die from anything that isnt a wither
  2. I say it should cost 500k to buy it was the Empire Shop and/or is rewarded at vote bonus 500. :D
  3. That would effectively render them useless. Remember, they can only be used once. Unless you are carrying 5 Ore Busters, I don't see the reason to even use this.
    607 likes this.
  4. 500k?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Oh, I meant to keep it forever. I didn't read the part about it being consumed
  6. I think it could be something cool and rare that can't be bought for money. Maybe Dragon Tombs (when it comes out) could give it as a prize. It could also be one of the things bought with tokens. Buying it with rupees seems bad, but there could be alternative ways to earn it.
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  7. i like this idea, but make it so you can combine a tool with the voucher on an anvil and only last 5 deaths(maybe forever). it would be cool also to have a unbreakable voucher but i think it would be too op, but EMC could make it so its an ultra rare possible lvl 30 enchant

give 1 of each to every player and people can earn more by voting as said Ultimamaxx or buy it at the shop, but it would be nice to be an ultra rare possible lvl 30 enchant