[SUGGESTION] Senior Staff Frontier Biome Change

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, Jun 28, 2014.

?

Favorite Biome?

Desert/Plains 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Taiga (All types) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ocean (Both types) 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Forest (All types) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Extreme Hills (Both types) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jungle/Ice Biomes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Mooshroom Island 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Swamp 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dark Oak Forest 2 vote(s) 28.6%
Mesa/Savanna 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. As stated in the title, you could request a senior staff to change 1 chunk (15x15 blocks) to a biome of your choice. this would cost 15k (The cost can change to whatever fits). Plus this would add another use for the senior staff discounts of the supporter perks in the upcoming updates. Tell me what you think of this idea!
  2. This would be cool as I've lost snow to the recent updates. There would have to be things in place to prevent people from changing the biome in a chunk that others use and to prevent people from making random biome messes. I think the price should also be a bit higher.
    cyberazaz101 likes this.
  3. Uhm I thought a chuck was 16×16...
    607 likes this.
  4. It is :)
  5. I will say No. If you really require a certain biome, just go there. The Frontier is made for pure(ish) survival I want to keep it there.
    607 likes this.
  6. oh My bad forgot to add the 0 is the 1 :p
  7. But what if for example you built a huge base in the desert. But you want it to have greener plants. You can't move all the builds you have done just to change the color of the plants. Plus it isn't like it's free you have to pay per chunk.
  8. I'm not for this either. (Maybe you should have had a poll for yes or no for the people that would like to voice their opinion yet have no specific comment)
  9. First off, you wanting greener plants is usually the first thing you notice when you plant them. You CAN move all your builds. I do not care if it is free, I personally want the Frontier to remain pure survival; I do not wish seeing a jungle biome in the savanna, or an ocean biome in the jungle.
    607 likes this.
  10. I wanted to know everyone's favorite biomes, plus most of the time, everyone votes negative so I don't do that anymore.
  11. I understand your point, but I wish I could have the option to do so. I do see how it could be weird but I have a HUGE base out on smp7 and a part of it is in the desert, I wished I could make it jungle. No I can't move the part that is in the desert. Thank you for your opinion on the matter though. :)
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.