[SUGGESTION] Promos for other country's holidays

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Swiggy08, Nov 28, 2014.

?

Would you support this?

Yes 9 vote(s) 39.1%
No 14 vote(s) 60.9%
  1. I apologize for using that wording, it was a poor choice. I am not demanding more promos. I am just suggesting that a little diversity would be nice, and I communicated it incorrectly. I'm sorry if I sounded greedy, which looking back I did. We are extremely lucky to get the promos that we do. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  2. Yes you can take a X number of nations and make promos for that nations. BUT you can also take it to another way;
    the US has 14 juli for the new year europian 31 december that are much more couwntrys than one! and there are more hollydays like that;
    you can use the VERY special hollydays like in German 25 years of freedom. (the us likes freedom, well?)
    (and it is real "yes thats the US" when there are only thinks coming from the us are good, and other things wrong :p)

(sorry for my spelling and grammar)
  3. (sorry for the dubble post, but I wants to add something)
    1 A promo isn't yust a free item for me, before I was playing emc I was not knowing anything about the US. With promos I have learnd what the US hollydays are.

so whe also can take one or two promos envry year from VERY unknown nations so you can learn something of it and I do like to learn. it would be funny to have an promo of the natoin day of zimwabwe or something else.

2 Its real my way to think abouwt the US that the US is thinking its the best it can evrything better etc. posseble its just MY way.
    (I hope I will not banned for point 2 :()
  4. You will not get banned for expressing how you feel unless you are purposely trying to start drama.
  5. From what Alex said, if there was a promo every week, WE WOULD CRASH THE ECONOMY FROM PEOPLE SELLING SO MANY PROMOS. OMG DISASTER TOWN