[Suggestion] Promo Voucher

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by skyrimed, Feb 28, 2016.

?

Yay or Nay?

+1 4 vote(s) 15.4%
I'm indifferent to this idea 3 vote(s) 11.5%
ehh.... 2 vote(s) 7.7%
-1 17 vote(s) 65.4%
  1. heh, well at the moment I have like 83k or something like that. the only reason why im not Wasting a 3/4 of my money on the Ham Hacker is because im planning to make a mall for which ill need money.
  2. This is what I'm saying - your reasoning for a voucher being made shouldn't be because you want to save a little cash for a mall. But thank you for your reply and reasoning :)
  3. aikar's slip (or maybe its voucher)
  4. You mean Treasure Slip? This item is so rare that it was decided against making a page for it. It is mentioned on the EMC Treasure Voucher page, as seen with this quote: "Before the introduction of the Vault Voucher, the Treasure Slip took the place of the EMC Treasure Voucher for a short period of time."

Have you noticed any other items not up there? If you want the Treasure Slip up there, then it may be worth asking either Krysyy or ItsMeMatheus, or perhaps UltiPig as I believe he is the one that was given the Treasure Slip information and shared it with us on the Contribution Team, or I can ask about having a page for it if you think it warrants one :)
  5. What is the Treasure voucher/Treasure slip?
  6. Use the Wiki. Wiki tab or wiki.emc.gs. Type Treasure into the search bar and you'll get the page. This time, I'll grab the page for you, but remember that you can use that system in the future - after all, the reason I work on the team is so that people use it! There's not a page for the Slip but it is mentioned on the Treasure Voucher page. Link: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/emc-treasure-voucher/