[SUGGESTION] Official EMC Site Time Zone (ESTZ)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AlexC__, Dec 28, 2012.

1. AMAZING idea alex!!!
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. Not my idea, just developing it off something I saw a while ago and hopefully bringing it to the attention of the staff :)
  3. Dang it Alex... I thought of this a while ago, you beat me to it though. Club penguin has something called pst, penguin standard time, EMC could have est, empire standard time. I don't know what time zone we could use though. There could also be something at spawn saying what time it is.
  4. It honestly doesn't matter what time zone it is :) But ESTZ, because EST is always Eastern Standard Time and will confuse everyone :p But yep
  5. Wow... Just realized that empire stand time would be same as eastern standard time... Lol
  6. And penguin time is the same as pacific, (PST)
    creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  7. Wow... Is it getting ironic in here, or is it just me?
  8. Um... What do you mean? Not sure that is ironic. But I'm not sure what it is if it isn't ironic.
  9. It should work off UTC - Easy to work off at a nice +/- 0.
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. Yeah, but it doesn't really matter :)
  11. I guess not guys :p /enddiscussion?
  12. I don't know, if the mods aren't in then it isn't really worth trying
  13. Definitely,
    This is a amazing idea i am surprised someone hasn't thought of it earlier.
    This is the such a good idea, I will help make it happen if you need my help

I support this 100%
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. They did cD I'm just reposting because it was on a different thread that wasn't dedicated to the topic. :)
    Yep :/
  15. Its actually easy. This would be done all in javascript which would default show your own time, and has option to convert to say EST.

I've forwarded this request to Justin.