[Suggestion] Monthly News, With a Sick Twist

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 18, 2015.

?

Your opinion on this suggestion?

+1337 this needs to happen. 4 vote(s) 14.8%
+1, I agree this is a good suggestion. 3 vote(s) 11.1%
-/+ 0 I feel a bit neutral about this suggestion. 4 vote(s) 14.8%
-1 I feel this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much effort, or I just do not like this suggestion. 16 vote(s) 59.3%
  1. When was the last time you heard of the build or contrib. team doing anything significant? ;)

Thing is: the effort people put in can't be measured like that. And well, don't get me started on what one calls significant the other might refer as details ;)

But I am honestly convinced that we're all doing the best to our abilities in helping EMC to become even better than it was before. I truly believe that.
    607 and NathanRP like this.
  2. This isn't really a matter of that. My point is that the OP is pretty much correct in saying that the YT team has been doing very little. Regardless of what they're doing, the facts of the matter would be that they haven't made a video in a half of a year and so my point would be that it's safe to say this:
    Anyways, back on topic please :)
  3. can you explain further?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Riddle for you: was this because they didn't make any video's, or because the video's they made weren't officially released? For all I know they could still be working on a bigger project.

Note that I'm not claiming you're wrong, but I am claiming that unless you're affiliated with the team then there's no way for you to know if they have been busy or not.

Do note: my guess is as good as yours ;)
    607 and Galantisizer like this.
  5. I'll continue this conversation in PM, if any staff member wants to clean up this thread then go ahead or if you want to leave it here than that's fine too.

Back on topic now :)
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. kells18 did a news segment on youtube, it wasnt very popular
  7. I an auditioning for the YouTube team and like this idea please do this as I would love to see it come into play as we can take news to the next level.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. If you are accepted, we would happily allow you to do this :)
    607, ShelLuser and mustanglover25 like this.
  9. Yes! I get to do the interesting stuff!
  10. SHOTS FIRED!