[SUGGESTION] moneys

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrAdazahi, Sep 25, 2016.

1. If a book is dropped at a dp offering money, then you haven't spent any money and you haven't lost anything, and 99% of the time you get payed. If you buy a book from someone that promises money when you give them the book back and they don't return any money, ask politely as to why and if you don't get given a reasonable response /report. If you are afraid of being scammed, don't buy the book?
  2. I even posted in this thread already and still I saw the title that you were suggesting monkeys :D
    ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. But i wanna bank my money lol
  4. +1 on monkeys
    TuckerAmbr and ThaKloned like this.
  5. Yes monkeys pls
  6. I feel as if this would be a useful item for drop parties in particular. So +1 for me.
    With that logic, that is saying we can't have promos because we might lose them (Particularly tool promos) because of fire or stealing. You could possibly duplicate them as well.

You can make sure that whoever created the voucher only imputed 1 amount, generating it own code stating x player created this item. If player y duplicates the item, logs can provide evidence showing if that code was used twice, that is evidence to the y players ban.

Many additions are, *Cough cough Anti Greif* But thank you for responding.
  7. Monkeys plz
  8. Making paper money is a very interesting idea, it would open new possibilities.

Shell has already mentioned reserve money - this would be useful for shops which want to limit the available rupee balance.
    jkrmnj and RaiinNL like this.