[SUGGESTION] Lava walls around Town.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by 72Volt, Mar 26, 2013.

1. No, you have to do it every week.

I am trolling you fyi
  2. All of these are inferior to the power of Ponies guarding the town walls day and night....Lava Ponies......yes.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. but i dont have enough apples
    *sees grey text* I see what you did there. lolz
    BilboBaggins23 and chickeneer like this.
  4. I remember a time when you could walk right off the edge of town and you would just be perpetually falling forever (or was that a glitch). Since it is a town, wouldn't it be nice to have town walls. Like those of so many medieval towns in Europe.
  5. There used to be town walls, but it was just a big bedrock wall up to sky limit. I think we all prefer the current border
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  6. It's not enough. Mojang designed things like lava around town to have the lag not be offset by even the most powerful computer there is.
    will_iamd and Curundu like this.
  7. Last time I checked, ICC has creative. He can spawn all da apples he wants!

I am sorry to disappoint but I do not like to current border.
    KingGeorge3rd and battmeghs like this.
  8. Really? This reminds me of something:p
  9. Definitely prefer it to bedrock to the sky.

Would be cool if it was a stone brick wall +-12 blocks high with crenellations, archer slits, etc with arched exits here and there to exit on the major thoroughfares. The exit would be an obsidian portal (or some other material) that would teleport you to wilderness spawn.

I am just daydreaming. I know there are many greater priorities than to rethink the wall.
    cddm95ace and 607 like this.
  10. i see that beautiful gray text
  11. Then I shall learn Java and redesign the game so lava around town has its lag offset by any computer, send the code to Mojang, and wait for it to be implemented.
  12. I am not saying there isn't a better border for town out there, instead that the current border is better than the bedrock
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  13. If you completely 100% fix the code to make lava not affect lag at all and mojang puts it in, and it works, I might put up lava walls somewhere.
    We3_Nub_, jkjkjk182 and battmeghs like this.
  14. :D
    probably not going to do it tho
    jkjkjk182, BobTheTomato9798 and 607 like this.
  15. Does that mean we can get apple walls in the meantime? :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. lololololololol...
  17. Why has this not been implemented already?!
  18. The current border is fine but I think we should come up with some better ideas for the wall that looks good and does NOT cause lag for the server.
  19. ALL NEW! The Apple iWall! Does just as much as a regular wall but we'll charge you a ton for it! Get it in stores now!
  20. I have an idea for a town border:
    Endless ocean
    DogsRNice likes this.