[Suggestion] Joint Bank Accounts for Organizations

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ChamelonNYC, Aug 10, 2015.

?

Do you agree?

+1 13 vote(s) 72.2%
0 2 vote(s) 11.1%
-1 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Sees that the well-known economist has replied to thread from alerts box*

*Is disappointed because of the absence of a wall of text with complicated economy words*
  2. I have not been sufficiently active on EMC to make a decent wall of text for quite a while now.

And I don't even know shit about economics, I've read like 3 books on the topic, and just liked to apply my interests a lot in the context of Minecraft.

Surely my dank memes are much more satisfying?
  3. Three more books than me =P
  4. LOL
  5. The donors would have a vote, along with the others in the organization who have the access to view the account balance.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  6. This is how I see this idea... If I understand correctly it's like sharing rupees with a group...

Me and my best irl friend KillaSpartan5 and I share all our rupees... A feature like this would allow us to put all the rupees somewhere both of us could access without having to text the other one to get online and send over rupees...

I could also see many people using this feature with alts...

Honestly, if I took this the right way, I think it's a good idea... Is it needed? Well no, but still not a bad idea...
  7. Seems a bit complicated but I think this could work.
  8. You took it the right way. This could be used to help streamline the process with sharing rupees for people with multiple alts as all of the accounts would not have to be online to split the rupees.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  9. Well than +1 from me... if this feature ever happens, I think it would be cool to be able to make "business shops" where the rupees go to that shared account :D
  10. I have to agree with the already given comments about possible issues which this could cause.

I'd be more in favor of the suggestion which Uber_Corq made quite some time a go: a way in which we can exchange rupees for in-game items ("currency") and back again. For example: paper which specifically states that it has a certain value. The paper could then be given to others or exchanged for rupees again.

I think that could be a better idea when it comes to money pooling, especially because the drive behind Corq's suggestion isn't so much banking but more being able to 'store' your money (rupees) in-game. The banking aspect could be a side effect of course: you could give access to the "treasure chest" so that people could share money which could be used for mutual goals.

Of course that suggestion also has its down sides, but it seems more transparent to me.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.