[Suggestion] Frost Walker Promo Horse

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by FriedLikeRice, Jun 8, 2016.

?

Would you want one

Absolutely 30 vote(s) 83.3%
Never That! 6 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Maybe if they make it a mule(or donkey), maybe with a relatively high jump, and "ok" speed that means 100% or lower... It would be called Goat Boat(since it can travel through water and it will be able jump high... kinda silly, but if that^, i would like it
  2. I feel like this would just be really fun to do, riding a horse over oceans.
  3. Sounds good. I like it :D We should name the horse Frosty! +1
    The_Iron_Foxy and MrsWishes like this.
  4. As StoneSky mentioned already, this was removed from the game in 1.9.4 IIRC (possibly 1.9.3 or maybe before).

Forward to 3:08

edit: I feel that it would be too much coding to make the babies have this ability, or even the horse itself. Seems OP either way.
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. Would definitely let me travel further with spending less rupees, since I need to stable Brann Bronzehoof whenever I travel across large bodies of water. +1 from me!
  6. If you reach stable slot 10 it wont charge you :p
  7. Oh really?
  8. It negates the use of a boat, a useful promo for once! A really expensive boat! +1
    Rimont and MrsWishes like this.
  9. How about it costs tokens to limit the amount of them that would flow into the environment(I know tokens are eventually meant to be for land claiming but hell, I would be willing to spend some on a fun horse). Just a thought instead of just giving it to everybody, make them work a bit.
  10. Yeah... about that... how did the avalanche of avalunchers turn out?
  11. -1
    Although this would at first sound like a good idea, it really isn't. It kinda ruins the point of Frost Walker itself. It would also make everyone use this rather than boats.

Also, this could be a big trolling item. Want to go that ocean monument? Oh yeah, some troll froze it. (I know that the ice melts, but it can be annoying.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. I mean it could be a greater price of tokens, there are only so many each account can buy and it would be way less in the community than if everyone did /promo
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  13. i like it +1
    MrsWishes likes this.
  14. This is amazing
    +1
  15. If this were to become a thing and was used for one of Santa's reindeer, I would expect the frostwalking ability to be available for christmas day only or perhaps for the 12 days of christmas. Maybe xmas to new year. That way you get to have fun with it during that season and it doesn't negate boats for the rest of the year.
  16. here is an amazing idea
    mybe horse ARMOR that makes any horse frost walk, and it has durability :D
  17. I'd like something like this, most people would say it would be to op, but you can make it speed 100 of corse :) I do also think that scince it's a promo, not everyone would have one, so there are only "a few" people using them, others are hoarding them, so, that wouldn't be a problem either in my oppinion.
  18. and after that time period it could walk on water without spreading ice :p