[Suggestion] Free block protection for those who have been with us 1095+ days

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShelLuser, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't remember sayin people who spent money into the server shouldn't get more favorable treatment lol =P

Yes, you're probably right. I guess i don't know what horrible scandals took place on this minecraft server. however i do know that just because i started playing here after you doesn't mean that i should be treated less than you. That's just a great way to chase away newer players ;)
  2. I didnt see this thread until now. -1 for the reasons listed early on in the thread. There isn't much of a way to track total ingame play time with the current plugins now (unless a few changes are made). Not impossible, just laggy as crap.
    607, ShelLuser and HannahEB like this.
  3. Every player, new and old has access to the new block protection.

The SS Service is to facilitate enacting a protection on blocks without you having to take it down and re-place it, if it doesn't fit into that uncommon blocks list. Every player is on equal gwhen it comes to their outposts being established. Every player is on equal with regards to wilderness living. Everyone has the ability to not need the SS service and simply replace their blocks manually. Equal effort = equal result in the wilderness.

This SS service is simply about making things happen faster and therefore, everyone will be treated the same way regardless of age or supportership.
    607, ShelLuser and ESSELEM like this.
  4. Good idea, but I think everyone should get free protection for their builds. No one deserves to be griefed no matter how long they've been on the server. I get that SS have to give up time to go out their and do it, but it's not fair that someone gets greifed simply because they cannot afford to protect their build.
  5. You can break and replace the blocks in order to protect them yourself for no charge. Remember that this only applies to blocks that are not on the uncommon blocks list. Uncommon blocks are auto-protected.
  6. Eh +1 why not
  7. Thanks for your comment, I can definitely agree that it makes things more fair. However, I still believe it might be a good idea to do 'something' for those players sometimes, though I obviously have no idea what. And that's also a topic best addressed another time.

I'm going to request the thread be closed because I think all has been said, thanks for your comments everyone!
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.