Suggestion For EMC

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wonderwoman_16, Apr 29, 2015.

?

Should this be done?

Yes 3 vote(s) 18.8%
No 14 vote(s) 87.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yes, and we're giving feedback :p
    Edit: oh, did you change the OP (original post)? :p This is already done. Everyone gets 100 rupees every day if they log in, and even more if they vote for this amazing server.
  2. You're right:D
  3. Word of the wise Kitty... Don't change suggestions if people have already responded to it. So don't change your posts like that. Its no big deal here, but it could upset people depending on the subject we're talking about. The problem is that it makes it look as if some people agree or disagree about something they didn't even comment on to begin with. And you have to be very careful with that.

I understand what you're trying to do here, or so I think, but if people don't like your suggestion it's really better to leave things as they are. That way other people can also learn from it: they'll read this thread and see "oh, Kitty suggested that already so I don't have to...".

I really admire your enthusiasm, but don't overdo it. One suggestion at a time :)

Like I said, don't worry about it too much for now. We all make mistakes from time to time. No biggie, learn from them and move on :)
    607, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.