[SUGGESTION] Enraged Warden? (aka WarDeath)

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by MadHumor32, Feb 21, 2022.

1. chickeneer could you make this?
  2. This is I like but make the suggestion as Warden or “WarDeath” could be a new boss and and it calls for back up with some enraged thing. Maybe weaker wardens or enraged Mooshroom .
    Merek_Shadower and MadHumor32 like this.
  3. yeah it could be a boss
  4. @chickeneer <--- does it work????
  5. No, but they are usually pretty silent on mob suggestions. Just trust that they see this.
    MadHumor32, 607 and Ethy202 like this.
  6. I would not suggest as of now as 1.19 isnt even in the snapshot phase

As for the idea itself right now the mob has 500hp which is really hard to kill already never mind if it had any enhanced ability due to it being enraged
    607 likes this.
  7. 1.99 IS in the snapshot phase look
    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/a-very-scary-snapshot
  8. Granted this is an experimental Shapshot and has been said by the devs was more to get the community's feedback. But I wasn't referring to mc development I was more meaning emc development as it will take a few months probably after 1.19 release to get it out to emc. Which would probably have priority
    607 likes this.
  9. there is no enraged ender dragon
    no enraged wither
    no enraged elder guardian (afaik)

why should the warden be different?
    607 likes this.
  10. Warden is already way OP, so please No
  11. Actually from the last snapshot he is quite slow and easy to avoid. You can block him off, pillar up 2 block high or just be off the ground, on a city wall and he won't hurt you. If you engage him then he's faster and chases you but you can still pillar up and be safe. He will eventually dig back under where you're free to get all the shriekers. Only if he catches you then it can get bad. 1 hit kill on all gear except Maxed Netherite = 2 hit kill... Well you'll have a heart or so left for the last hit.

Watching all the videos of him it looks very easy to avoid him. The trick I learned. Wool is your block of choice and the City is full of wool so you wouldn't need to bring any. Run around and destroy all the shriekers. If he spawns, just pillar up and wait till he digs back down. Go and finish off all the shriekers. Once those are gone he can no longer spawn in that city. It's now free to loot.

The main key ... Think of him as a pigman. Don't hit him. Check out some vids on youtube and you'll see he's quite lumbersome, slow and easy to avoid.... Unless you aggro him. I imagine Diff 10 would be hell with him tho. His hitpoints are INSANE!

You can kill him from afar but takes time. You can also dump lava on him if you trap him and kill him too. Or just dump a lava on him from 3 block pillared up.
    607 and EfficiencyV like this.
  12. you can kill a warden with 4-6 iron golems. I've seen it happen
  13. good point...
    we should get the devs to make enraged versons of the other bosses/minibosses too!
    thanks Fred_TWK!
  14. they should make it more OP because as i said it can be defeated by 4-6 iron golems
  15. I agree with Fred, and think that it is good this way. More enraged versions of regular mobs sounds good to me, and new mini bosses are cool too, but let's let the mini bosses in the vanilla game stay as they are.
    Fred_TWK likes this.