[SUGGESTION] EMC Advertisement Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AlexC__, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Sounds like fun :p
  2. Bump, why not?
  3. As long as it is fine with the staff, I have been thinking about going around to major minecraft players and asking them to give us a shout out on YouTube.
  4. I'm sure that staff don't want us to come across as "naggers" but if any certain YouTubers do some sort of "server shoutout" series, feel free to suggest EMC. :)
  5. I am trying here Part 1 not so great I know but just starting
    and here Part 2 I think its getting better but let me know
    also here Lots more info and stuff about EMC

I would be happy to entertain idea's for the above part 3 if you have any!!

Main Thread for this is HERE
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. Yes! Nice thinking Alex :D - they are great ideas
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. Video's do help to get more ppl to EMC, not long after I posted my first EMC video we had a new player come and I got 2k from EMC rupees :D So I think it just needs the right platform / advertisement / promotion to work.
  8. Definitely - right now, I just think that EMC's saving up the funds and then going to go on a nice sponsorship spree :p
  9. TV advertisement? :p
  10. Haha, we can only dream :p
  11. you. *follows
    AlexChance likes this.
  12. yes
  13. I know that one player commented on my video and said that they are considering to try out EMC Yay! :D The views of the video are increasing so hopefully it will become popular enough that more people will join from it :)
    Silken_thread likes this.
  14. I'm actually agree with pandas... I would wear EMC socks in real life.
  15. Due to time difference I will Bump this for Alex
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. Let's hope so - the video is great :D + I'm alone on SMP2 D:
  17. I'll also suggest adding a display picture to the OfficialEMC YT channel, it just adds that extra bit of professionalism. :)
  18. U live in Aussie? I didn't know that I live in QLD :p warmer part but the dumb rain makes it cold and wet.
    Anyways I need to go to bed now talk to u tomorrow on smp2 then maybe might have HEAPS of homework to do so yea.
  19. Haha yes I do
  20. I know its only partly related but right now there is 24 ppl on all 10 servers :/ 11:14am Uk time