[Suggestion] Command /back

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by The_Mancub, Feb 13, 2017.

?

Would you like to see /back added?

+1 4 vote(s) 80.0%
-1 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Everyone,

I was just think how often I go back and forth to and from different reses. when you go to different reses it will always tp you to the main tp spot witch can be annoying if you have to walk to the same place in a res over and over again on different reses, so it would be nice to have /back command to take you where you just were at the spot on a res instead of the main tp. To me it would be very handy to go back to a res at a specific part and if you forgot the res u were just at you could use /back to get to it and remember what res you were on in town.
  2. -1
    Set a res location if you need to constantly be somewhere specific on a res.

/back is very easily abusable.
  3. How can it be abused?
  4. If /back were to be implemented. It would have to be functional in /town only for it not to get abused.
  5. yer /back would only be in town
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  6. /res kick someone, they /back.
    Like I said, if you need to tp between two certain locations constantly make a res location.
  7. You can't make /res locations on residences on which you don't have access for stuff like that
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  8. Then make do. /back is a nice thing to have but has too many possible abuses, bugs and glitches to be good on a server like this.
  9. -1. I don't really see a need or point in adding it.
  10. What you suggested won't be added (we will only ever allow you to tp through the main tp or res locations).
    Have added a ticket for us to add a /back command to tp you to the last residence you were on (even if you walked on it).
  11. That would be great
  12. Can I please get this thread closed
  13. Reporting OP will get it closed, as then they see it.
  14. +1 (if it just takes you to the spawn of the previous residence)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.