[suggestion] Bmode / Npmode / normal : persistent screen indicator

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by KatydidBuild, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Players would highly benefit from having the Bmode notification permanently on the screen. Now that we need to use Npmode more often as well, it seems that there is an on-screen indicator needed.

This could be coupled with the compass (or not) but perhaps the option to hide it from the screen if someone wanted to.
    weeh, Ryko369, Fred_TWK and 4 others like this.
  2. For anyone who was like me and pretty much lived in the wild at their base, persistent bmode would be amazing.
  3. I guess so, but that's not what Katy is suggesting, right?

4. If you are in the Frontier and stay there, most of the time Bmode stays on. It occasionally resets.

For Kloned, it would be helpful to glance at the screen and see it's still there. So yes, that is what I am suggesting.

Persistent on-screen notice of your Mode.
    (And actually this suggestion has been around for years, but it's time for a bump)
  5. I'll give this a +1, it would be so helpful as for many of my farms I use regular trash blocks as filler but I'd like them to not be broken by anyone else. I constantly forget to turn bmode on when it needs to be.
  6. +1 as long as it's not in the center of the screen like it is now. Flashy, centered, and in red makes me annoyed.
    KatydidBuild likes this.