[SUGGESTION] Bank System

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DorianPavus_, Dec 29, 2017.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

Yes 3 vote(s) 75.0%
No 1 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. So I've been thinking of an idea that I think EMC should have so I'll share it with you guys :p Idk if this has been suggested already, but yeah..
    So What I was thinking was that there should be a bank system that allows you to store rupees to the side. So, it would be like saving rupees away and to do that you would do /bank deposit [rupee amount] and to get them back do /bank withdraw [rupee amount]. If you wanted to see how many rupees you have in your bank then you would do /bank, /bank check or /r bank (r for rupee). This would be helpful for multiple reasons.
    If you wanted to save rupees to have if you ever are in need, so like a backup if you ever run out. Or if you are saving up for something and you don't want to spend those rupees so you put them in your bank. Or even if you were bidding on an auction and you want to make sure that you don't accidentally spend the rupees and you end up winning (that would be a problem) so you could put them in your bank and have them there when needed. There are even more reasons for having this system, but I think it would be very helpful and would come in need for many players.
    And it is really as simple as that, I guess that is all there is to say to it, but if you have any questions about it I will answer to the best of my ability of what I was thinking for this.
  2. I like this, for many people with out alts blow their money! Instead one could send it to the bank. I also think that EMC trust funds could be added. They would be you put in money for around 6 months and you get you money plus an extra 25-50% back. +1
    LordessLevy likes this.
  3. +1
    was thinking about something similar not too long ago
    LordessLevy likes this.
  4. This would fall under an already suggested idea that has been denied. Snippet from Already Suggested ideas list below:
    Thanks for the suggestion though!
    LordessLevy likes this.