[Suggestion] B FREE transaction history

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by SteamingFire, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Just charge 1r and your problem is solved today.
    607 and Chewsy4 like this.
  2. Yeah, actually, maybe it wouldn't be too good if this were implemented. I mean, you could indeed just charge one rupee, which would also make less people buy more than they're supposed to, because it technically costs them money.
  3. Lol three of my chests charge 1r for now. But i wanna them free asap :3
  4. Charging 1r defeats the purpose of giving away things free xD i just want to be able to see who's taking what. And it's not just me; some people give away free horses or flint, but they occasionally charge 1r for it solely to see who's taking it. If these free transactions were recorded, we would see who's going for all our free stuff more effectively. Knowing that they're being charged AND recorded discourages people from having fun taking from "free" chests, though the people giving them out actually want to give them out fast.
    ChickenDice and 607 like this.
  5. That's fine. This suggestion is for the future, after all xD
  6. So, just wondering... how soon do you think this will be implemented?
  7. +potato on this one. With this you could do something where its say for example its my birthday and I want to sell one potato for free and each person is allowed to buy one. If someone abuses it for potatoes because who doesn't want potatos then I can track them down and bring them to justice!
  8. Just in case you aren't already aware, all transactions regarding non-free sell signs are already recorded under your Transaction history xD it's just the B FREE:S FREE signs that aren't recorded.

Oh yeah, chickeneer, don't forget the :S FREE part of the sign too xD
  9. Oh son of a biscuit I meant to say free :p I edited it, thanks for catching my mistake
    SteamingFire likes this.