[Suggestion] Allow ppl to re-claim new player guide

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AyanamiKun, Nov 26, 2017.

1. i was helping some1 on smp4 and told him that he could always use /promo newplayer and get a guide to help him with basic stuff. but he couldnt claim it and had no idea where it was.

so i think its a bit weird that u can claim the compass (/assist new) anytime u want but u cant claim a new player guide again.

suggestion: allow ppl to get a new player guide anytime they want, just like the compass assistant.
    607 and Pab10S like this.
  2. I dont think this will do much good. I spend most of my time on ssmp 6 we get new players regularly who ask questions that the answer can be answered by the tutorial and newplayer guide. that when players tell them they should have learned that from the new player guide or tutorial they continuously say well can you just tell me or they will say i dont want to go look it up. If they didnt read it the first time they arent going to go back and read it. all of it can be found on the forums as well and I am finding alot of people joining the Servers dont know that EMC has forums which I find odd. but quite often we tell people to search the forms and their response imply s that they are to lazy to and that they would rather spam chat until someone gives them the answer. if they didnt read it the first time and they are too lazy to search the forums they are more for basic stuff they are more likly to steal from other players and break rules
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Yeah, I don't really get why the new player guide is a promo. It isn't meant to be sold, is it?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  4. How about "/guide new"; similar to /assist new? :)