[Suggestion] Adding the 'Soulbound' effect to any item

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by 0PatchTheSnake0, Sep 1, 2013.

?

What do you think?

I agree. 9 vote(s) 19.1%
Needs tweaking. 21 vote(s) 44.7%
I don't like the idea. 17 vote(s) 36.2%
  1. I was joking with that.It would work OK if it was 1000000000r(ten million rupees(I think))
  2. Why not limit the overpoweredness?

Let it only be available for one particular item to be soulbound at a time.
    That would keep the 'dangerous' aspect from the wild/nether, but with a bit of extra when you can afford it.

I actually like this idea if it stays limited to a single or maximum of 3 items at a time.
    Very good suggestion PatchTheSnake.
  3. Not even faithcaster has that much r xD
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  4. still, faith doesn't have that much.
  5. Not even faithcaster has 10 Million r lol
  6. faith≅2 million. So i put 1 million.
  7. This has already been suggested not long ago.
  8. Maybe it could be a Soul Voucher, and what it does is, when crafted with an item (any item) that item becomes souldbound, and cannot be repaired, and all changes are final, etc etc. These would be like vault and stable vouchers (which can be found randomly in the wild) so, even though it will be slightly op, it will be extremely valuable, and difficult to find.
  9. That would work.
  10. Maybe make it an enchant and have the odds be like a 1/8192 or 1/16384 chance of getting it when enchanting a book/item
  11. those numbers seem familiar, I believe that one of those is the shiny chance in pokemon
    Jcplugs likes this.
  12. Nope,it's 2 to the power of 13 and 14 respectively.
  13. >.< pretty much, I have a soul silver game that I "accidentally" used a ROM hack to copy all the pokemon in the first party of my PC (mind you they were all the legitly caught pokemon possible to get) and erm... made shiny clones in the second box :p
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  14. I think it would be cool where @ 70k members they have a station at spawn that let's you soulbound items for 7k but then you cannot repair or modify them. Everyone would get one use for free.
    SuperVal_Junior and bloodra1n like this.
  15. I would soulbound a labor bench
    Twitch1 and canuckshockey like this.
  16. Maybe soulbound a horse
  17. Maybe this could work similarly to charms of keeping. Once you die sight the item, the soul bound disappears and you can't soul bound it again.